134a Admission Form 2020-21 | Haryana 134a Result 2020 | Haryana 134a School allotment list
The Haryana School Shiksha Pariyojna Parishad (HSSPP) will declare the Haryana 134A Result under RTE act very soon. The RTE Act is known as the Right to Education Act to get the Free and Compulsory Education in private schools of the state. As per the schedule released by the Elementary Education Department, Haryana 134A Result was to be declared in April 2020. But, the result may be delayed because of Nationwide Lockdown due to COVID19. Students and their parents are advised to keep in touch with this website for details on the RTE Haryana 134A Result and schedule.
RTE Haryana Quota Details
The RTE Act was approved in August 2009. The motive of this act is to provide free and compulsory education to the eligible and desired students in private schools. Under the RTE Act 2009, all the private schools of the state will be in a position to reserve 25% seats for the students who belong to the weaker section of the society and provide admission to the eligible applicants.
Applicants who belong to the EWS (Economical Weaker Section) and BPL (Below Poverty Line) category will get admission in class 9th to 12th (except 11th class) in private schools under rule 134 A Admission of the Haryana School Education Rules 2013 which was amended in the year 2013.
RTE Haryana 134a form 2020-21
Earlier, the department has released a notification having Haryana 134A Admission Dates for the admission of eligible students from Class 2nd-8th and Class 9th-12th. The students will be able to get the RTE Haryana 134A Online Admission Form & Haryana 134A Offline Application Form on this webpage.
As per the notice, the application forms for EWS & BPL Category students under RTE 134A Admission were invited from 25-02-2020 to 20-03-2020. But later, the last date was extended to 31-03-2020. The students can apply through offline mode by filling the RTE Haryana 134A Admission Form and online mode from the official website www.134a-hr.in respectively.
RTE Haryana Application Form
In online mode on the authority site of the RTE, the authority specialists will update the application form for those candidates who need to show up for the admission procedure that is RTE Haryana Admission 2021. Below you will see the complete method that will help you fill the RTE Haryana application form.
- The candidates who want to be a part of this admission procedure must go through the official website of RTE.
- When you visit the official website, you should check the complete details regarding the eligibility criteria that is set by the officials. You should also read the official instructions regarding the admission procedure mentioned on the official website.
- The details of eligibility and complete instructions of the admission procedure will be updated by the authorities.
- The applicants should also check the above-mentioned details carefully and then start registering themselves on the official website. The candidates should fill in the important details like their name, date of birth, contact number and email id, etc.
- After the candidates register themselves successfully, they will receive the login credentials like application number and password from the authority via mail on the candidates’ registered email address.
- After completing the registration process, the candidates are needed to download the application form from the official website of RTE by using the credentials they get.
- After logging in using the correct credentials given, the candidates are suggested to enter the important details in the application form. These details will include details like personal, educational, course-related, contact, parents, and some other details.
- Then the candidates should upload the necessary documents in the application form that is asked there in the application form in the correct format. Also, take a printout copy for future reference.
- As all the details are completed in the form, the candidates should check the details once more to verify they are correct and submit the form.
Haryana 134A Result Date
In the month of April, the department is expected to declare the RTE Haryana 134A Result respectively. The board will publish the Haryana 134A Merit List on its website after the result declaration. Also, the parents can check the RTE Haryana 134A Students List from the DEEO Office of their district.
Under the Haryana RTE Act, If a student is able to get admission in the private school, the student need not pay school fees. They will get academic education free of cost. The school may charge a fee from these students at the rate as charged in the State Government schools.
After the implementation of the RTE Act, the student need not to pay any fee from class 1st to 8th. The school may charge bus fare and sports fare from the students under Haryana 134-A Admission.
Haryana RTE 134A Admission – Complete Schedule for Session 2020-21
|Display of Vacancies on the notice Board By Private and
|01-02-2020 to 24-02-2020|
|Publication of Advertisement||24-02-2020|
|Registration of Students Under RTE 134A Act||25-02-2020|
|Last Date to complete registration||31-03-2020|
|Publication of Eligible Candidates list||06-04-2020|
|RTE Haryana 134A Examination Date||12-04-2020|
|Result Declaration Date||18-04-2020|
|Admission on the basis of First Draw||20-04-2020 to 28-04-2020|
|Admission on the basis of Second Draw||29-04-2020 to 01-05-2020|
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How do I apply for RTE Online?
Visit the authority site of RTE Haryana, click the “Start Application” connect under “Application to Private Schools under the arrangements of Right To Education Act, 2009 Section 12.1(c)” segment to open the RTE Haryana Admission online enrollment/application form.
What is the age for RTE?
1st Standard Age should be 5 years 5 months to 7 years.
Who is eligible for RTE admission?
The Eligibility Criteria for RTE Admission (Right to schooling) is as per the following: The age qualification for understudies as indicated by age is in the middle of 6 years to 14 years old. 25%of seats in this arrangement will hold for the helpless areas of the general public. For applying the understudy should be a resident of India.
What is the last date of the RTE application?
25 April is the last date of the RTE application.
Which age is best for LKG?
For LKG a child maturing between 3-4 is the right age in any school. A child should finish 3 years for admission. A school with kindergarten and ordinary CBSE till Class X is ideal to join the children contrasted with just play or kindergarten schools.