Union Public Service Commission has announced recruitment for enforcement Officer and account officers in EPFO India. The selection of UPSC EO/AO will be done through a written test and personal Interview.
The recruitment for EO/AO in epfo is opened to fill up 421 Vacancies. The candidates possessing required educational qualifications can apply online for UPSC EPFO EO AO Recruitment 2020.
UPSC EO/AO Recruitment: Vacancy Distribution-
Total Vacancies: 421
Before applying online, please read the complete advertisement attached below.
Educational Qualification: A Bachelor Degree in Any Stream.
Age: Maximum 30 years. Reservation will be provided as per the central government norms. Please see the advertisement for details.
|CLOSING DATE FOR SUBMISSION OF ONLINE RECRUITMENT APPLICATION (ORA) THROUGH ORA WEBSITE||31 January 2020 by 6.00 PM|
|THE LAST DATE FOR PRINTING OF COMPLETELY SUBMITTED ONLINE APPLICATION IS UPTO||1 February 2020 by 11.59 PM|
Selection Procedure: The candidates will go through a pen-paper based examination to be held across the nation. The examination will be an objection question type of paper.
Scheme of the Recruitment Test:
- (i) The test will be of two hours duration
- (ii) All questions will carry equal marks.
- (iii) The test will be objective type questions with multiple choice of answers.
- (iv) The medium of the test will be both Hindi and English.
- (v) There will be a penalty for wrong answers. Every wrong answer will carry a deduction of one-third of the marks assigned to that question. If no answer is marked for a question, there will be no penalty for that question
How to apply online for EPFO EO/Recruitment online on UPSC
- First of all, visit the UPSC Website i.e. www.upsc.gov.in
- Then select the Recruitment tab and click Online Recruitment Application
- Then, select Recruitment Advertisement number 51/2020
- Click Apply online and fill all the necessary details.
- Pay your fee and click submit.
Please cross-check all the details before the final submission of the application. Also, make sure to take a print out of the final application for further use.
|Download Complete Advertisement||Click Here|
|Apply Online ORA Registration||Click Here|