Allahabad High Court Clerk Admit Card 2017. UP High Court of Allahabad Class 3 Admit Card 2017 @ allahabadhighcourt.in AHC Class 3 Exam date 22 July. Download AHC Clerk Admit Card (Personal Assistant, Reader exam admit card)
The UP High Court at Allahabad has started the recruitment process for various posts of Personal Assistant, Reader, Clerks and other posts in Allahabad High Court. The recruitment committee has released a notification to recruit 1250 various posts of above-said posts. The application registration period has been over. Now, the selection committee will conduct a written test for these posts. The AHC Class 3 posts Written Exam date will be announced very soon.
List of the Posts under Class 3 Recruitment
|Post Name||Number of posts|
The candidates will need to download the respective post admit card in order to get appeared in the exam. The Allahabad High Court Class-III exam admit card can be downloaded from the official website @ www.allahabadhighcourt.in. The aspirants can download the AHC Admit Card for the PA, Reader, Clerk posts by using the application registration number and password.
Allahabad High Court Class 3 admit card 2017
|ALLAHABAD HIGH COURT Class-III Clerk ADMIT CARD 2017|
|Name of Organization||UP High Court, Allahabad|
|Recruitment||Class-III (P.A., Clerk, Reader)|
|Written Exam Date||22 July|
|Admit Card release date||14 July|
The Written examination for the Allahabad High Court Class-III will be conducted in 32 Cities across the State. The aspirants were instructed to select any 5 cities of their choice for the examination centre at the time of application registration.
See AHC Peon Admit Card here
SELECTION PROCEDURE: The Selection process shall include one common Offline examination (written examination on O.M.R.sheet) for all the posts. Selection procedure shall consist of following stages:-
(1) Offline examination (written examination on O.M.R. sheet) for Class-III posts.
(2) Computer Type Test: Hindi/English Computer type test for Class-III Posts shall be held at a later date after the declaration of the result of the Offline examination (written examination on O.M.R. Sheet). Five candidates in order of merit against each post category wise shall be shortlisted for appearing in Computer Type Test.
The candidate will be provided a passage of 250 words, for Hindi Computer type test, to be typed within 10 minutes on a computer.
Similarly, candidates will be provided a passage of 300 words, for English Computer type test, to be typed within 10 minutes on a computer. Mangal font will be used for Hindi Typing on the computer.
(3) The interview shall not be part of the selection process.
(4) A combined merit list for Class III posts shall be prepared on the basis of marks obtained by the candidates in offline examination and Hindi/ English type test on computer.
Syllabus for AHC Class-III (Personal Assistant, Clerk) offline examination:
Examination(Time: 90 minutes)
Examination will carry 100 questions
( Paper will consist of the following )
|(A) Hindi||100 Marks|
|(B) General English|
|(C) General Studies|
|Test-2 Hindi/English Computer Type Test with 25 /30 w.p.m. for Hindi / English Typewriting on Computer||25 Marks (for Hindi Typing)
25 Marks (for
Allahabad High Court Class 3 Admit Card Download
The AHC Clerk, Personal Assistant Admit Card will be uploaded on the official website. The candidates are required to download and take the valid printout of the same. Aspirants can download the respective admit card by entering the required details like application registration number and dob/password through the given link.
The candidates have to appear in all the phases of recruitment. Also, The candidates must note that their candidature will be strictly provisional, and their candidature will be canceled at any stage if they do not fulfill the eligibility criteria in all respect.
How to download Allahabad High Court Admit Card
- First of all, visit the official website @ www.allahabadhighcourt.in
- then click the Recruitment Section
- Find the link for “Notice – The Uttar Pradesh Fast Track Court/Additional Court & Contractual ICT Posts Recruitment – 2017”
- Find the suitable link to download Admit Card
- Enter your Registration Number & Password
- Check the filled information properly & Click Submit Button
- Download the respective Admit Card and take a valid printout for future use