We bring details of bumper positions available in Indian Banks like SBI, IDBI, CBI, and others. These banks have given vacancies for nearly 5000 posts and the positions are Manager, Clerk, Trainee, Apprentice, Back Office Staff, and Others. The applicants are required to keenly review the eligibility details and other things before applying for the Baking sector jobs. The application form submission dates, qualification details, fee details, etc. are provided in the given article, check here.
Bank Recruitment 2024 Notification Overview:
|Name of Bank
|Bank (CBI, SBI, IDBI, and Others)
|Clerk, Officer, Apprentice, Back Office Staff, and Other
|Number of Positions
|Begin Date to Apply Online
|Closing Date to Apply Online
Bank Jobs Notification 2024 Complete Facts
- Akola Distt Central Cooperative Bank Vacancy 2024: For 100 Seats
- Assam Co-operative Apex Bank Vacancy 2024: For 120 Seats
- Bank of Baroda Vacancy 2024: For 38 Seats
- Mandya District Central Co-op Bank Ltd Vacancy 2024: For 94 Seats
- Maharashtra Urban Co-operative Bank Vacancy 2024: For 15 Seats
- Other Seats
The applicants are required to pass the graduation degree in any discipline for applying for the Clerk or Officer posts and for Specialist Officer posts they should have specific qualifications like BE/BTech/ Degree in Law/CA/ICWA/LLB etc.
The applicants have to crack the pre-test, the main test which will be an online CBT test including negative marking. And there will be a GD round and interviews for some posts at banks.
Generally, the unreserved category has to pay a fee of Rs 600 and for the reserved category, the application fee will be Rs 100 at Indian Bank jobs.
The applicants are required to have the age in the group of people from 21 years to 28 years and for some posts, the upper age limit goes up to 45 years.
The chosen applicants at Indian Banks will get a salary as per the scales that is 1, 2, 3, and 4 each month, and other allowances will also be given.
How to Apply For Bank Jobs Notification
- See the banking association portal like IBPS or the career page of the specific bank.
- Then apply for the Clerk, Officer, or other posts.
- Put genuine information in the bank form.
- Save the form and upload the demand certificates/photos.
- Select the examination centers for the paper.
- Pay the Bank application fee.
- Submit the Bank form after reviewing it.