The Chhattisgarh High Court has announced the recruitment for 255 Assistant (AG III), DEO, and Other Posts. Any person holding the required eligibility can apply online by 2 December 2018. The CG High Court Assistant Recruitment will start commencing from 13 November 2018.
A total number of advertised posts is 255 which includes Assistant Grade 3, Data Entry Operator, Programmer, and others. Please see the official advertisement for distribution of vacancies.
Chhattisgarh High Court Recruitment 2018 Details
- State- Chhattisgarh
- Department- High Court of Chhattisgarh
- Name of the Posts- Assistant Grade 3, Data Entry Operator, Engineer etc
- No of Vacancies- 255
Minimum Educational Eligibility:
1. Must be a Graduate from any recognized university and
2. One year Diploma Course in the computer from LT.I. or any equivalent recognized Board/University.
Please see a detailed notification below to see educational qualification for each category of posts.
Minimum 21 years, maximum 30 years. The age relaxation would be given according to the government rules of reservation.
Selection will be done through Written Test, Skill Test, and Interview. There won’t be any interview for AG 3, AG 3 (Computer) though.
- Assistant Grade 3 (AG 3)- 170
- Assistant Grade 3 (Computer)- 7
- Data Entry Operator- 24
- Assistant Programmer- 3
- Software Engineer- 2
- Hardware Engineer- 2
- IT Assistant Registrar- 1
- Computer Programmer- 2
- Assistant Librarian- 5
- Library Assistant Grade 3- 1
- Translator- 8
- Online application Starting Date: 13/11/2018
- Online Application Last Date: 02/12/2018
|Official Notification||Apply Online|