The formal recruiting notice for the 12 LDC, MTS, and Driver positions has been made public by the Defence Services Staff College (DSSC), and it is being distributed offline.
|Part-Time Jobs ($22/hour) - Apply Now|
|25 Work From Home Jobs ($11- $33/hour)- Apply Now|
|Easy Captcha Solving Jobs($18/hour)- Apply Now|
|Online Data Entry Jobs ($19/hour)- Apply Now|
|Online Typing Jobs ($19/hour)- Apply Now|
Defence Services Staff College (DSSC) Jobs 2022 Notification:
|Company Name||Defence Services Staff College (DSSC)|
|Name of Job||LDC, Civilian Motor Drivers, MTS, and Others|
|Online Application Submission Deadline||28th October 2022|
Defence Services Staff College (DSSC) Notification 2022 Complete Details–
- Lower Division Clerk-04
- Multi Tasking Staff –(Office and Training)-05
- Civilian Motor Driver (Ordinary Grade)-03
Lower Division Clerk: (a) Complete finish of the twelfth grade from a certify the everyday schedule; (b) effective culmination of a PC composing test with a speed of 35 words each moment for English or 30 words each moment for Hindi (Time permitted – 10 minutes).
On the notification page, information is provided about the qualifications for the positions.
Only applicants who fit within this age range will be permitted to submit applications for the positions.
18 – 27 Year
- Lower Division Clerk- The salary of the aspirants will be Rs 19900-63200/- i.e. Level 2
- Multi Tasking Staff –(Office and Training)-The salary of the aspirants will be Rs 18000-56900/- i.e. Level 1
- Civilian Motor Driver (Ordinary Grade)- The salary of the aspirants will be Rs 19900-63200/- i.e. Level 2
Applicants will be picked for these posts through written exams. Questions on these topics will be included in the written test, which will be based on a basic level of education.
- General reasoning and intelligence
- General English
- Numerical aptitude
- Trade-specific knowledge
- General Awareness
Official website: www.dssc.gov.in
Application Procedure For Defence Services Staff College (DSSC) Recruitment 2022
- To see whether you qualify, read the DSSC declaration.
- To apply on the web, go to www.dssc.gov.in or click the connection beneath.
- Complete the structure completely.
- Vital internet-based tasks should be done.
- Transmit the expenses
- Printing the application structure is the last step.
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
FAQs about Defence Services Staff College (DSSC) Jobs 2022
|Q. How can you access the DSSC main website?|
|A. Click Here|
|Q. How many total positions are available for the desired posts?|
|A. There are 12 available vacancies for various posts.|
|Bank Jobs (5000+ Vacancies) - Apply Now|
|Government Jobs (1 Lakh+ Vacancy) - Apply Now|
|Police Jobs (12000+ Vacancies) - Apply Now|
|Railway Jobs (20000+ Vacancies) - Apply Now|
|Teaching Jobs (9500+ Vacancies) - Apply Now|