Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board (DSSSB) has recently announced the dates for DSSSB Stenographer Grade 3 Skill Test 2021. So those candidates who are eligible for the skill test and waiting for the admit card release date will be happy to hear that DSSSB admit cards for the skill test are being released on the official website for various exams that are scheduled to be conducted in the month of February 2021. As of now, the admit cards for DSSB second-tier PET/skill test for Stenographer Grade-III (21/18), Data Entry Operator (41/15), and Junior Auditor (65/14) has been released. A few days earlier, the admit cards for the second tier exam for the posts of Section Officer (Horticulture) (28/12), Assistant Law Officer (31/15), Assistant Architect (39/12), Manager (Accounts) (51/15), and Labour Welfare Officer (218/2014) were released by the officials. So those candidates who are about to appear in the skill tests should get the admit cards as soon as possible by visiting the official website of the Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board.
|Part-Time Jobs ($22/hour) - Apply Now|
|25 Work From Home Jobs ($11- $33/hour)- Apply Now|
|Easy Captcha Solving Jobs($18/hour)- Apply Now|
|Online Data Entry Jobs ($19/hour)- Apply Now|
|Online Typing Jobs ($19/hour)- Apply Now|
DSSSB Stenographer Grade 3 Admit Card
Below are the posts for which the admit cards are released now. You can check and get your admit card as soon as possible.
- Junior Auditor – 65/14
- Data Entry Operator – 41/15
- Stenographer Grade-III – 21/18
- LDC – 51/13
- Section Officer (Horticulture) – 28/12
- Assistant Law Officer – 31/15
- Assistant Architect – 39/12
- Manager (Accounts) – 51/15
- Labour Welfare Officer – 218/2014
- LDC – 1/17
- Grade-IV (DASS) – 2/17
- LDC – 8/19
- Grade-IV (DASS)/Junior Assistant – 20/18
- Fire Operator – 18/19
- Grade-IV DASS – 2/17
- Stenographer Grade-II – 9/19
- LDC (Male) – 58/15
DSSSB Stenographer Grade 3 Exam Dates
DSSSB Stenographer Grade 3 Skill Test will be conducted from 9th February to 16th March at different exam centers. The exam for the stenographer grade 3, postcode – 21/18, will be conducted in two shifts; Morning 10 am to afternoon 2 pm. The skill test for the shortlisted candidates will be conducted at Bhai Parmanand Institute of Business Studies, Near Vikas Marg, Sharkarpur, Delhi – 110092. For all the above-mentioned post, the candidates will be able to get the admit cards from 4th February to 8th February 2021. If there is any error or difficulty in get the admit cards, the candidates can contact the board office via email at email@example.com. The contacting for errors is allowed to 7th February 2021.
How to Get DSSSB Admit Card?
The complete steps for get the admit cards are shown below. Candidates can take help from the step by step procedure to get the admit cards.
- First of all, visit the official website.
- Then, you will need to tap on the link related to admit card
- In the login window, you will need to enter the application or roll number, the date of birth of the candidates, and the security code.
- After entering the details, the candidates have to tap on the Click to generate e-admit cards option.
- Check your admit cards and get the admit cards in PDF format. You can also take a print out of the admit card.
What if You Forget the Application Number?
It is quite common that at the time of get the admit cards, the candidates forget the application number. But there is also a process to find out the application number and get the admit card easily. Let’s see the process.
- Visit the official website of the DSSSB.
- Tap on the admit card link.
- Then tap on the link Know your application no.
- There, you have to enter the details like your date of birth, roll number of class 10th, and passing year of class 10th.
- Now submit the details.
- You will see your application number on the screen. You can note the application number and then following the admit card get process with the help of the application number.
|Bank Jobs (5000+ Vacancies) - Apply Now|
|Government Jobs (1 Lakh+ Vacancy) - Apply Now|
|Police Jobs (12000+ Vacancies) - Apply Now|
|Railway Jobs (20000+ Vacancies) - Apply Now|
|Teaching Jobs (9500+ Vacancies) - Apply Now|