GSRTC Bharti 2018 | GSRTC Driver Conductor Recruitment 2018 | Gujarat Roadways Bharti | Gujarat State Transport Driver Conductor Online Application Form
A recruitment notice with Advt No. GSRTC/201718/1 has been released on the official website of GSRTC. Applications are invited from eligible candidates through online mode only for filling up 2930 posts of Drivers & Conductors in the State Transport Corporation.
The candidates can apply from the website from 01/03/2018 to 31/03/2018 respectively. A direct link to the same is given below. Applicants are advised to check the detailed notification for eligibility criteria and other information on GSRTC Driver Conductor Recruitment 2018.
GSRTC Driver Conductor Recruitment 2018
- Name of Organization: Gujarat State Road Transport Corporation (GSRTC)
- Recruitment Name: Driver & Conductor Bharti 2018
- Total Vacancies: 2930
- Mode of Application: Online Mode Only
- Online Application Portal: ojas.gujarat.gov.in
- Date of Issue of Official Advertisement: 01/03/2018
Check eligibility criteria as given below.
Important dates to remember:
- Online application form registration starts from: 01/03/2018
- Last date to submit online application form: 31/03/2018
Advt No GSRTC/201617/1 GSRTC driver recruitment 2017 online application started from 12/1/2017. The candidates can apply online for Gujarat Roadways Driver Bharti now. The notification for the 2939 posts was released a few days ago. online application link for gsrtc.in Bharti available below.
Opening Date for Online Application: 12th January 2017
Closing Date for Online Application: 11th February 2017
GSRTC Driver Recruitment 2017 details
Category wise Driver Posts: Total Number of Posts: 2939 Vacancies
- General: 948 posts
- Women: 452 posts
- General: 534 posts
- Women: 239 posts
- General: 137 posts
- Women: 76 posts
- General: 287 posts
- Women: 266 posts
GSRTC Recruitment 2017 Notification
|Name of Organization||Gujarat State Road Transport Corporation (GSRTC)|
|Name of Recruitment (Bharti)||GSRTC Driver Recruitment 2017|
|Name of Post||Driver|
|Number of Posts||2939 Posts|
|Job Category||Government Job|
|Mode of Application||Online Mode|
|Online Application Portal||Ojas.gujarat.gov.in|
|Date of Issue of Official Advertisement||12th January 2017 (Thursday)|
Age Limit: The Age of a candidate must be in between 25 years and 38 years. Relaxation in Upper Age Limit is to be given to Reserved Categories candidates of Gujarat State as per Government Rules.
Educational Qualification: The candidate must have passed at least 10th Class (SSC/Matriculation) from a government recognized education board. Moreover, the candidate must have Valid Driving License for Heavy Vehicle and Knowledge of Computer Operating.
Application Fee: There is NO FEE for GSRTC Driver Recruitment 2017.
Process of Selection: The candidate will be selected based on following recruitment process_
- Academic and Experience Merits
- Driving Test
- Document Verification
Pay Scale: The candidate, after appointment as Driver, will be paid under Pay Scale as follows_
- For First Five Years of Service – Rs.10000/- Fixed Salary per month.
- After Completion of Five Years – From Rs.4440/- to Rs.7440/- with Grade Pay of Rs.1650/- per month.
How to Apply Online for GSRTC Driver Recruitment 2017:
- Log on to official website at ojas.gujarat.gov.in.
- Find and Select Apply Online tab to proceed to Application Form Page.
- Select the Department as GSRTC to see Recruitment tab below.
- Navigate to Driver for GSRTC 2016-17 and click on the Details button to download Official Notification as PDF.
- Read the Complete Advertisement carefully to understand Recruitment Rules and Process.
- Get back to Application Page and Click on Apply Online button.
- Fill up Online Application Form with necessary personal, educational, communication and experience details.
- Submit the Application Form and save your Application Number.
- Select Upload Photograph tab to proceed.
- Upload your recent passport size Photograph and Signature images as per instructions.
- Click on Confirm Application tab and confirm your Application to finish the task.
- Save and Note down your Confirmation Number for reference for future activities.
- Take a printout of Application Form for the record and further use.