Haryana State Rural Livelihoods Mission (HSRLM) has released a notification for the recruitment of 219 State Programme Manager, District Programme Manager, District Functional Manager, Block Programme Manager, Accountant, Block Cluster Coordinator & Data Entry Operator (DEO) posts. Eligible candidates can apply through online mode only from the official website on or before 25-01-2018 respectively. Applicants must check the detailed notification eligibility details like age criteria, educational qualification etc. A direct link to apply online for the above said posts is given below.
HSRLM Recruitment Details
|Authority||HARYANA STATE RURAL LIVELIHOODS MISSION (HSRLM)|
|Name of Posts||Block Cluster Coordinator, Data Entry Operator, Block Programme Managers and other posts|
|Last date to submit online application form||25/01/2018|
Name and Number of the Posts:
- State Programme Manager (Inspection, Quality Assurance & Branding): 01 Post
- SPM (Alumni, Migration, Placement & Retention tracking): 01 Post
- District Programme Managers: 05 Posts
- District Functional Manager (Livelihoods): 11 Posts
- District Functional Manager (DDUGKY): 11 Posts
- District Functional Manager (Financial Inclusion): 07 Posts
- Block Programme Managers: 49 Posts
- Accountant: 09 Posts
- Block Cluster Coordinator: 71 Posts
- Data Entry Operator: 54 Posts
Qualification:- For detailed information on educational qualifications, Experience, and Remuneration for various HSRLM posts, applicants are referred to check the notification given below.
Age Limit:- Applicant’s age should be 21-55 years as on 31-12-2017. Age Relaxation is applicable as per the state government rules.
Selection Process: Selection will be based on written test, personal interview, and village immersion cum Induction.
Application Fee: Applicants have to pay a predecided application fee which may vary for various category candidates. Candidates are advised to check the notification for the details on category-wise application fee and payment method.
How to Apply Online for HSRLM Recruitment 2018:
- Log on to the website www.hsrlmonline.in
- Go to “News & Announcements” Section.
- Select the desired post to apply for.
- Click on link named “Apply Online”
- Fill all the details correctly.
- Check the filled details and make the payment for the application fee.
- Click on the Submit button.
- Take a print out of online application form for future use.
Official Website:- www.hsrlmonline.in