Specialist Cadre Officer posts job notification is released by IDBI Bank. The IDBI Bank has invited the online forms for 86 blank seats of SO. The IDBI Bank is looking for freshers and experienced persons for the seats of AGM, GM, and Manager. The eligible contenders are required to register for the IDBI Bank SO posts from the 09th of December 2023 and the IDBI Bank will close the online portal for SO post forms on the 25th of December 2023. Get full details below.
Notification Summary: IDBI Bank Specialist Cadre Officer Recruitment 2023
|Name of Authority
|IDBI Bank Specialist Cadre Officer
|Apply Online Begin Date
|09th December 2023
|Specialist Cadre Officer Posts
|Apply Online End Date
|25th December 2023
|Number of Posts
Entire Facts: IDBI Bank Specialist Cadre Officer Notification 2023
- IDBI/Manager/Grade B- 46 Posts
- IDBI/Assis General Manager/AGM/Grade C- 39 Posts
- IDBI/Dy General Manager/DGM/Grade D- 01 Posts
The contenders needed to display the details of their CA/MBA or CFA/FRM/ICWA/ graduation degree or Master’s degree in the online form of IDBI Bank for the SO posts and the qualification must be from the recognized organization/university.
The contenders will be called to come for the interview round or GD/Group Discussion round for the IDBI Bank SO recruitment and only shortlisted/eligible people will be invited for the SO interview.
- For GEN/EWS/OBC Category- Rupees 1000
- For SC/ST Category- Rupees 200
- IDBI/Manager/Gr B Posts – 25-35 Years
- IDBI/Assis General Manager/AGM/Gr C Posts – 28-40 Years
- IDBI/Dy General Manager/DGM/Gr D Posts – 35-45 Years
- IDBI/Manager/Gr B Posts – Rupees 48170- 69810 or Rs 98000 Per Month
- IDBI/Assis General Manager/AGM/Gr C Posts – Rupees ₹63840- 78230or Rs 128000 Per Month
- IDBI/Dy General Manager/DGM/Gr D Posts – Rupees ₹76010- 89890or Rs 155000 Per Month
How to Apply For IDBI Bank Specialist Cadre Officer Notification
- The applications for the IDBI Bank for the SO seats will be deposited online.
- View the instructions for the IDBI Bank SO recruitment form first and then write the details in the form.
- Attach the docs/certificates/photos with the IDBI Bank SO form in the proper format/size.
- Move to the payment process and deposit the fees for the IDBI Bank SO form.