Karnataka Power Corporation Limited (KPCL) is going to organize a written competitive exam for various posts at Raichur Thermal Power Stations(RTPS), Bellary Thermal Power Stations(BTPS) and Yeramarus Thermal Power Stations (YTPS). The KPCL AE JE Chemist Hall Ticket 2018 will be available for the candidates to get who have applied for the 486 vacancies of AE (Assistant Engineer), JE (Junior Engineer), Chemist and other posts.
KPCL AE JE Hall Ticket 2017-18. KPCL Assistant Engineer & Junior Engineer Hall Tickets will be published by the corporation on its official website @www.karnatakapower.com. Candidates can get hall tickets from there by providing his/ her Reg. No. or Password.
The exact date of examination is not announced by Karnataka Power Corporation Limited. Hall Tickets of the examination will be released by the corporation from 08/01/2018 onwards. To get the KPCL AE JE Hall Ticket 2017 on his/ her device candidate has to enter his/ her registration number and date of birth. So the KPCL AE JE Examination will be conducted by the corporation very soon at various exam centres in the state.
KPCL Assist. Engineer Junior Engineer Chemist Hall Tickets 2018
KPCL AE JE Chemist & Others Examination will be conducted by the corporation very soon.The candidates who have submitted a valid online application form will be eligible to get the Karnataka Power AE JE Hall Ticket 2017. Hall Ticket is a very important document for the examination as it has all the important details of candidate & Exam centre like examination date, exam centre address, exam name, applicant name, applicant photograph, applicant thumb impression and more printed on it. Without KPCL AE JE Admit Card 2017 candidates will not be allowed to sit for the exam.
Karnataka Power AE JE Chemist Admit Card 2017-18
Candidates who are eagerly searching for the KPCL Assistant Engineer, Junior Engineer, Chemist & Other posts Hall Ticket 2018 are at right place. Here candidates will get detailed information about the Karnataka Power AE JE recruitment 2017. We will post an update as soon as KPCL AE JE Chemist Admit Card 2017 made available by the corporation on its official website.
- Detailed Description of KPCL AE JE Examination 2017:
- Name of the Recruiter: Karnataka Power Corporation Limited
- Name of Competitive Exam: KPCL AE JE Chemist & Others Exam 2017
- Official website of Board: www.karnatakapower.com
- No. of Post: 486
- Region: HK & NHK
- Category: Admit Card
- Technical Written Exam Date: 21/01/2018
- Kannada Language Test Date: 28/01/2018
- Admit Cards Availability: 08/01/2018
- Written Test
- Kannad Knowledge Test
- Document Verification
KPCL AE JE Written Exam Pattern & Syllabus:
Type Of Examination: The KPCL AE JE Chemist & Others written examination will have 100 Multiple Choice Questions Carrying equal marks for each question i.e. one mark for every right answer marked by the candidate in Optical Mark Recognition(OMR) Sheet.
Subjects: General Knowledge, Current Affairs(Karnataka Specially), Polity(India & Karnataka), Economy(World, India & Karnataka), English, Computer Knowledge, Electrical Engineer, Numerical Ability & Quantitative Aptitude.
Required Documents to carry to the Examination Center:
- Adhar Card
- Voter ID
- PAN Card
- Employee ID Card
- College ID Card
- Driving License(D/L)
Note: – Ration card is not a valid Identity Card for the examination. The candidate has to carry one of the above-mentioned ID Proofs along with the Karnataka AE JE Hall Ticket 2017 to the examination hall. Without a valid ID Card candidate will not be eligible to sit for the examination.
Steps to get the KPCL AE JE Chemist & Others Hall Ticket 2018:
- First of all, visit the official website @www.karnatakapower.com
- Then on the homepage, you will find a direct detail to get KPCL Admit Card 2018, . on that detail
- detail will be opened in a new tab of your internet browser
- Fill Candidate Details Like Registration Number and Date of Birth
- Check you entered information carefully then . on the Submit button
- Hall Ticket will be displayed on your device screen.
- Now get the KPCL Assist Engineer & Junior Engineer Call Letter 2018 in the PDF format
- At last, take a print out of the hall ticket & carry it to the exam centre to appear in the examination and keep it safe for future use.