KPSC WRD AE JE Recruitment 2017. KAR WRD AE JE 889 Posts recruitment. Apply Online
Karnataka Water Resources Department is inviting applications from eligible candidates for various posts of Assistant Engineers & Junior Engineers. Applications are invited through online mode only. This is a very good news for the job seekers who are looking for a govt job in the Karnataka State. The candidates can check the eligibility criteria by checking the official notification. Last date to submit the online application form for the same is 22/07/2017.
Karnataka Public Service Commission (KPSC) has released a recruitment notification for filling up the 889 vacancies of Assistant Engineer/ Junior Engineer in Water Resource Department of Karnataka. Online applications are invited from the eligible and desirous candidates from 22/06/2017 to the last date 22/07/2017 respectively. The candidates can apply online from the official website through the direct link given on this page.
KPSC WRD AE/JE Recruitment details
|Organization’s Name||KPSC (Karnataka Public Service Commission)|
|Name of Department||Water Resources Department, Karnataka|
|Total Posts||Assistant Engineers- 600 Posts|
|Junior Engineers- 289 Posts|
|Online Applications Registration Starts From||22/06/2017|
|Last Date to Submit Online Application Form||22/07/2017|
Karnataka WRD Junior Engineer & Assistant Engineer Jobs Description
|Sr.No||Name of Post||Cadre||Total No. of Post|
|Residual Parent Cadre||Local Cadre (Hyderabad – Karnataka Region)|
|1.||Assistant Engineer (Civil)||429 Post||98 Post||527|
|2.||Assistant Engineer (Mechanical)||71 Post||02 Post||73 Post|
|3.||Junior Engineer (Civil)||159 Post||87 Post||246 Post|
|4.||Junior Engineer (Mechanical)||41 Post||02 Post||43 Post|
|Total||700 Post||189 Post||889 Post|
Educational Qualification: For post of Assistant Engineer (AE) the applicants Must be the holder of a Degree in Civil or Mechanical Engineering as per the requirement as the case may be or must be the holder of a Diploma certificate from a recognized Institute of Engineers regarding pass in Parts- A and B of the AMIE.
While for the posts of Junior Engineer (JE) applicants must be a holder of a Diploma in Civil or Mechanical engineering per the requirement as the case may be from The Department of Technical Education Karnataka.
Age Limit for KPSC AE/ JE Vacancy 2017: Applicant’s minimum age should be 21 yeas for Assistant Engineer Vacancy and 18 years for Junior Engineer Vacancy. Maximum age limit for both posts should be 35 years. Age relaxation should be applicable as per the instructions and norms of Govt of Karnataka.
Kar WRD AE/JE Recruitment Notification 2017
Method of Recruitment- Candidates will be selected for KPSC Assistant Engineer & Junior Engineer posts on the basis of Kannada Language Test and Competitive Examination conducted by Selection Authority of KPSC.
Exam Pattern & Paper Scheme of KPSC WRD Asst Engineer & Jr Engineer Exam
KPSC WRD Assistant Engineer & Jr Engineer Competitive Examination will consist of Multiple Choice Questions. There will be a negative marking of 0.25 marks for each wrong answer. In this examination, two paper will exist i.e Paper-I & Paper-II. These papers will be set in both Kannada and English Language.
- Paper-I (General Paper): This paper will consist of MCQ having General Knowledge relating to Current Events, General Science, Indian History, Indian Geography, Social Science, General Mental Ability, Matters of everyday observation.
- Paper-II (Specific Paper): Content of this paper will be determined by the Selection Authority later. The paper will consist of questions keeping in view the nature of jobs for which the selection is made and qualifying exam is consultation with the Head of the field department or appointing authority concerned.
Karnataka WRD AE JE Exam Pattern & Exam Scheme
|Paper-I (General Paper)||200||1 Hour 30 Minutes|
|Paper-II (Specific Paper)||200||2 Hour|
Important Date to Remember:
- Advertisement No. 01/2017-18
- Notification Issue Date: 22.06.2017
- Starting date for filling up Online Application form: 22.06.2017
- Last date for Submission of Online Application form: 22.07.2017
- Last date for Payment of Fee: 24.07.2017
- Kannada Language Examination Date: 08.09.2017
- KPSC Karnataka Assistant Engineer (Civil/ Mechanical) Examination Date: 09.09.2017
- KPSC Karnataka Junior Engineer (Civil/ Mechanical) Examination Date: 10.09.2017
How to apply online for KPSC WRD AE/JE Recruitment 2017:
- First of all, visit the official website at http://www.kpsc.kar.nic.in
- Find the link for WRD AE/JE online application form
- A direct link for the same is given below
- Fill the required details correctly
- Check the filled details properly and click on proceed button
- Make the payment of online application form as per the category
- Submit the online application form
- Take a valid print out of application form for further use
|Private & Government Jobs Opportunities|
|Work From Home||Bank Jobs|
|Teaching Jobs||Defence Jobs|
|Private Jobs||Government Jobs|
|Police Jobs||International Jobs|
|SSC Jobs||Court Jobs|
|We are updating all sarkari & Government jobs here on Daily basis|