MAHAGENCO LDC Recruitment 2017. MAHA Power Generation Co. Ltd. Clerk Recruitment. Online Application Form
The Maharashtra State Power Generation Co. Ltd. is inviting online applications from the residents of Maharashtra State for filling up various posts of Lower Division Clerks in the department. The online application registration will be commenced from 11/09/2017 to 29/09/2017. The candidates are advised to check the detailed notification before applying for the MAHAGENCO LDC Recruitment 2017.
The MAHAGENCO recruitment agency has circulated a recruitment notification for 47 lower division clerks (LDC) in the Maharashtra State Power Generation Co. Ltd. The eligible candidates will be able to apply online for the same from 11/09/2017. The last date to submit the online application form is 29/09/2017. Applicants are advised to check the eligibility essentials properly.
MAHAGENCO LDC Recruitment 2017
|Name of Post||LDC (Lower Division Clerk)|
|Online Application Registration Starts From||11/09/2017|
|Last Date to Submit the online application form||29/09/2017|
Age Limit: Applicants age must be as minimum as 18 years and maximum as 38 years. Age relaxation will be applicable for SC/ST & OBC category candidates as per the government rules.
- LDC (HR) –Applicants must possess a Bachelors Degree in Arts/Commerce/Science/Management from a recognized university.
- LDC (Accounts) – Applicants should have passed B.Com from a recognized university.
- For both the posts, applicants should have passed MS-CIT Exam.
Selection Procedure & Paper Pattern for MAHAGENCO
- The selection will be done on basis of Written Test.
- The details about the test will be announced later.
- The Cut off for UR will be 40 and for Reserved Class, it will be 30.
- In case of ties, candidates will be resolved by taking into consideration the seniority based e.g. date of birth.
Pay Scale: The selected candidates will get a Pay Scale of Rs. 11275-28,240 + Grade Pay.
- For Gen/OBC Category Candidates: 500/-
- For SC/ST Category Candidates: 300/-
How to apply online for MAHAGENCO LDC Recruitment 2017:
- Visit the official website at https://www.mahagenco.in/
- Click on the link named Career/LDC Recruitment 2017
- or click on the Link above to apply for MAHAGENCO Recruitment.
- Click on the New Registration.
- Fill the required details properly
- Login after getting the Registration no. & Password.
- Select Post For Application.
- Fill up the Application form carefully.
- Upload scanned Photograph & Signature.
- Submit the application form.
- Take out the Print out of the form for future reference.