MP Vyapam Group 2 Admit Card 2021: Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board (MPPEB) has issued a notification related to the admit card release under the recruitment for the posts of Group-2 (Sub Group-4) (Sahayak Sanparikshak, Kanishth Sahayak, Data Entry Operator, and Others. The candidates can read the notification on the official website of the Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board too. The board will conduct the exam in the month of January and February 2021. For appearing in the examination, the candidates can now download the admit cards from the official website.
|Part-Time Jobs ($22/hour) - Apply Now|
|25 Work From Home Jobs ($11- $33/hour)- Apply Now|
|Easy Captcha Solving Jobs($18/hour)- Apply Now|
|Online Data Entry Jobs ($19/hour)- Apply Now|
|Online Typing Jobs ($19/hour)- Apply Now|
MPPEB Group 2 Admit Card
|Name of the Organization||MPPEB (Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board)|
|Name of Post||Group 2 Sub Group 4 (Grade 3)|
|Written Examination Date||29th January 2021 to 4th February 2021|
|MPPEB Group 2 Sub Group 4 Admit Cards Availability||10 days prior to the exam date|
MPPEB Group 2 Exam Date
The Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board (MPPEB) exam has been scheduled to be conducted from 29th January 2021 to 4th February 2021. The exact number of vacancies for which the recruitment process is being conducted is 258. To all these vacancies, the candidates have to appear for the MPPEB Group 2 examination. This will give you an opportunity to join Madhya Pradesh, Government Jobs.
MPPEB Group 2 Sub Group 4 Exam Scheme
The MP Vyapam examination board will organize the written test according to the following examination scheme. For further details, postulates are referred to check the recruitment notice.
MPPEB Group 2 Sub Group 4 Admit Card Details/ Instructions
The board will release the MPPEB Group 2 Admit card on its website 10 days prior to the exam date. Aspirants will be able to download the same by putting the registration details.
Details That Should Be Checked In the Admit Card
The candidate’s admit card contains a lot of details about the candidates and the exam. The candidates are required to check the details if they are correct or not. If they find some error in the admit cards, the candidates should contact the office and get the doubt clear. The details shown in the MPPEB Admit card are as follows.
- The name of the candidate.
- Photo of the candidate.
- Father’s name of the candidate.
- Roll number of the candidate.
- Application number of the candidate.
- Date of birth of the candidate.
- Signature of the candidate.
- Gender of the candidate.
- Category of the candidate.
- Date of the exam.
- Exam shift and time.
- Complete address of the examination venue.
- The reporting time.
- Instructions for the Exam day.
Documents That Should Be Carried By The Candidates Along With The Admit Card?
Candidates should carry the MPPEB hall ticket with them to the examination hall, then only he/she will be allowed to get entry into the examination hall. But there are some documents that are also accompanied by the admit card. Here are the details.
- Candidates should carry some passport size photographs.
- Candidates are required to take a photo identity proof along with the admit card. Make sure the candidate’s date of birth is mentioned on the photo identity proof. The date of birth should be similar to the one mentioned in the admit card.
- In case the photo identity prof doesn’t have the date of birth, the candidates should carry an additional certificate where the date of birth is mentioned as given in the admit card.
- In case there is any difference in the date of birth of both the admit card and the identity proof, the candidate will not be allowed to enter the exam hall at any cost.
MP Group 2 (Subgroup 4) Important Dates
The complete details about the dates related to MPPEB Exam and admit card release is given below.
|Online Application Started||December 2020|
|Admit Card Release||20th January 2021|
|Exam Will be Conducted ON||29th January 2021 to 4th February 2021|
How to Download MPPEB Group 2 (Subgroup 4), Admit Card?
If you are confused about how you can download the MPPEB Admit cards, below are the steps that you should follow to download the admit card.
- Visit the official website of the Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board (MPPEB).
- Follow the admit card link given in the official notification.
- An admit card tab will be opened where you will be required to enter the important credentials.
- Submit the details by tapping on the login button.
- You will see that the admit card document has been opened in the new tab.
- You can now check the important details mentioned on the admit card.
- Now, download the admit card if you find every detail correct.
- Also, you have to take a print out of the admit card for future use.
|Bank Jobs (5000+ Vacancies) - Apply Now|
|Government Jobs (1 Lakh+ Vacancy) - Apply Now|
|Police Jobs (12000+ Vacancies) - Apply Now|
|Railway Jobs (20000+ Vacancies) - Apply Now|
|Teaching Jobs (9500+ Vacancies) - Apply Now|
1 thought on “MP Group 2 Admit Card 2021 MP Vyapam Group 2 Sub Group 4 Admit Card”
Thanks this was really helpful!