(PSPCL Recruitment Advertisement Number CRA 293/19, CRA 294 /19) The Punjab State Power Corporation Limited has invited online applications for 1798 posts of Lower Division Clerk, JE, & others. The candidates can apply online from
20 August 2019 to 9 September 2019. Complete Detail of the PSPCl Recruitment is given below.
|Part-Time Jobs ($22/hour) - Apply Now|
|25 Work From Home Jobs ($11- $33/hour)- Apply Now|
|Easy Captcha Solving Jobs($18/hour)- Apply Now|
|Online Data Entry Jobs ($19/hour)- Apply Now|
|Online Typing Jobs ($19/hour)- Apply Now|
PSPCL LDC/Typist JE SSA Recruitment 2019
|Start of receiving online applications||20 August|
|Closing date of online registration||09 September|
|Closing date of Step-III (Online application fee)||09 September|
Number of Posts:
|Lower Division Clerk||1000|
|Junior Engineer Electrical (Electrical+Civil)||500+110|
Lower Divisional Clerk:
- Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized University or Institution AND
- Possesses at least one hundred and twenty hours course with hands-on experience in the use of Personal Computer or Information Technology in Office productivity application or Desktop Publishing application from a Govt. recognized institution or a reputed institution, which is ISO 9001 certified / OR
- Possesses a Computer Information Technology Course equivalent to ‘O’ level certificate of Department. Of Electronics Accreditation of Computer Courses (DOEACC) of Govt. of India.
Junior Engineer (Electrical):
- Full Time Regular 3/4 years Diploma in Electrical/ Electrical and Electronics/ Computer Science/IT Engg. from an institute recognized by State/ Central Govt. with minimum 60% marks OR
- Full Time Regular BE/ B.Tech/B.Sc Engineering in Electrical/Electrical and Electronics/ Computer Science/IT Engg. with a minimum of 50 % marks or equivalent degree OR
- AMIE in Electrical/Electrical and Electronics/ Computer Science/IT Engg. with at least 50% marks from Institution of Engineers(India) Calcutta.
Junior Engineer (Civil):
- Full-Time Regular 3/4 years Diploma in Civil Engineering from an institute recognized by State/ Central Govt. with minimum 60% marks OR
- Full Time Regular BE/ B.Tech/B.Sc Engineering in Civil engineering with a minimum of 50 % marks or equivalent degree
For details about other posts, please refer
Qualification of Punjabi is essential for all posts: – For this purpose, all the candidates must have passed Punjabi of at least Matriculation or its equivalent level up to the date of document checking.
Note: Relaxable for Sikh Migrants upto the extent that they will have to acquire such qualification within two years after joining the service failing which their services shall be liable to the terminated.
Age Limit: As per Punjab Govt. notification G.S.R.20/Const./Art.309/Amd.(10)/2010 dated 24.05.2010, the age limit as on 1/1/2018 for eligibility for these posts will be 18 to 37 years and relaxation in age will be as per Govt. of Punjab instructions.
|All Categories except SC and Person with Disability||Rs. 1000/- per Application + Bank Charges|
|SC||Rs. 400/- per Application + Bank Charges|
|Person With Disability||Rs. 500/- per Application + Bank Charges|
Online Applications have been stopped due to unavoidable administrative issues. New Dates will be announced soon.
|Bank Jobs (5000+ Vacancies) - Apply Now|
|Government Jobs (1 Lakh+ Vacancy) - Apply Now|
|Police Jobs (12000+ Vacancies) - Apply Now|
|Railway Jobs (20000+ Vacancies) - Apply Now|
|Teaching Jobs (9500+ Vacancies) - Apply Now|