A vacancy notification in the banking sector has been released by the SCDCC Bank from the south. The notification is given for the posts of Computer Programmer and Clerk. The complete number of places that are available for the opponents is 125 at SCDCC Bank. All the contenders have the time from 07th August 2023 to 20th September 2023 to fill out the online application form for the Clerk and other posts in the SCDCC Bank. You should go through the notification details carefully before applying.
Notification Summary: SCDCC Bank Recruitment 2023
|Name of Authority
|SCDCC Bank/South-Canara District Central Cooperative Bank
|Apply Online Begin Date
|07th August 2023
|Computer Programmer and Clerk Posts
|Apply Online End Date
|20th September 2023
|Number of Posts
Entire Facts: SCDCC Bank Notification 2023
- Computer Programmer- 02 Posts
- Second Division Clerk- 123 Posts
The contenders can apply for the SCDCC Bank Clerk and other seats if they have done the qualification of BE/BTech/MCA/ MSC or graduation degree/PG degree.
The contenders should prepare for the online CBT test of 200 marks and then the SCDCC Bank will invite the shortlisted person for the interview round.
- For SC/ST Category- Rupees 590
- For Others Category- Rupees 1180
The contenders are required to present below the age of 35 years if they are looking to submit applications for the SCDCC Bank.
- Computer Programmer Posts- Rupees 36985- 89600
- Second Division Clerk Posts- Rupees 24910- 55655
How to Apply For SCDCC Bank Notification
- Access the apply detail of the SCDCC bank and then fill in all the asked details in the application form.
- Secure the digital replications of the docs/certificates with the SCDCC bank form.
- Move to the payment method and submit the fees to the SCDCC bank.
- Submit the SCDCC Bank application.
|Q. What is the selection procedure for SCDCC Bank Clerk and other seats?
|A. The SCDCC bank will hire the contenders for the Clerk and other posts through the test and interview.
|Q. What is the age limit for the SCDCC Bank Clerk post?
|A. The SCDCC Bank will allow the contenders with an age of below 35 years to submit the form.