The Telangana Panchayati Raj Department (Grama Jyothi) is initiating a recruitment for Junior Panchayat Secretary posts. Selection of the candidates will be done on basis of written examination. The written exam for this recruitment will be conducted on 10 October 2018. For this purpose, it is compulsory for candidates to bring TSPRI Hall Ticket with them.
Update: Hall Tickets released. Please use the link given below to download.
The authority will not send the hall tickets by post. The TSPRI Junior Secretary Hall Ticket will be released on the official website about 05 days before the exam date. Candidates will be able to download the same by using the application registration details. You can go through the direct link given on this page to download the TS Grama Jyothi Junior Panchayat Secretary Hall Ticket 2018.
Telangana Grama Jyothi Junior Panchayat Secretary Recruitment Details: In September 2018, the Telangana Panchayat Raj Department (Grama Jyothi) has released a notice for the recruitment on 9355 posts of Junior Panchayat Secretary. Eligible candidates were able to apply online until 12th September 2018.
TSPRI Grama Jyothi Junior Panchayat Secretary Hall Ticket 2018
|Department Name||Telangana State Panchayat Raj Department (Grama Jyothi)|
|Name of Post||Junior Panchayat Secretary|
|Application Submission Date||3rd to 12th September 2018|
|Written Exam Date||10 October 2018|
|TS Grama Jyothi Hall Tickets Availability||05 Days|
All the eligible candidates who applied for the TS Grama Jyothi Junior Panchayat Secretary posts will appear in the written exam. The examination date will be announced by the department very soon. The eligible candidates will be able to get their TSPRI Junior Panchayat Secretary Hall Ticket from the official website very soon.
TS Grama Jyothi Junior Panchayat Secretary Examination Scheme – Paper pattern
The selection of the candidates on the above said posts will be done on basis of total marks secured in written examination viz Paper 1 & Paper 2. The board will conduct an objective type written test based on OMR sheets.
|(Objective Type) Degree Standard||No. of
|Paper-1: General Studies and Mental Ability, Culture, and History of Telangana||100||120||100|
|Paper-2: Telangana Panchayat Raj Act, 2018, Rural Development Programmes, Other Government schemes including Government of India and Government of Telangana.||100||120||100|
Telangana Grama Jyothi Junior Panchayat Secretary Syllabus
Paper-I: GENERAL STUDIES AND MENTAL ABILITY
- Current affairs – Regional, National and International.
- International Relations and Events.
- General Science in everyday life.
- Environmental Issues and Disaster Management.
- Geography and Economy of India and Telangana.
- Indian Constitution: Salient Features.
- Indian Political System and Government.
- Modern Indian History with a focus on Indian National Movement.
- History of Telangana and Telangana Movement.
- Society, Culture, Heritage, Arts and Literature of Telangana.
- Policies of Telangana State.
- Mental Ability. (Verbal and non-verbal),
a) Logical Reasoning.
c) Re-arrangement of sentences with a view to improving
analysis of a passage.
d) Numerical and Arithmetical abilities.
PAPER II: (Telangana Panchayat Raj Act, 2018, Rural Development Programmes)
- Telangana Panchayat Raj Act, 2018.
- Evolution of Panchayat Raj system in India including Constitutional amendments and reports of Various Committees.
- Roles and responsibilities of Panchayat Secretary.
- Rural Sociology: History and Evolution of schemes catering to the upliftment of Rural Poor.
- Flagship Rural Development schemes of Rural Development Department of Government of India and Telangana.
- Rural Economy of Telangana: Agriculture, Small-scale Industries, Rural artisans.
- Community-Based Organizations and convergence of Welfare Schemes.
- Women Empowerment and Economic development through Self Help Groups.
- Revenue and Expenditure Management of Local Bodies.
- Accounting and administering funds received under various schemes.
Telangana Grama Jyothi Hall Ticket Details – Download Links
The TS Grama Jyothi Junior Panchayat Secretary Hall Ticket will consist of details like candidate’s roll number, name, registration number, exam centre name and code details, exam time etc printed on it.
Aspirants are advised to check the TS Junior panchayat Secretary Hall Ticket print properly. If an error exists, candidates can contact the examination authority before the exam date to rectify.
Postulates must ensure that it is compulsory to bring a valid photo identity proof among aadhar card, pan card, voter identity card, bank passbook, passport etc with them at the time of exam. The candidates without photo identity card and TS Grama Jyothi Junior Panchayat Secretary Hall Ticket print will not be permitted to enter the examination centre.
TS Grama Jyothi Junior Panchayat Secretary Hall Ticket Download Link: A direct link to download TS Junior Panchayat Secretary Hall Ticket is given below. The link will be activated as and when the same is released by the officials. Click on the link and fill the required information to download the call letter.
Official Website: www.tspri.cgg.gov.in
|Private & Government Jobs Opportunities|
|Work From Home||Bank Jobs|
|Teaching Jobs||Defence Jobs|
|Private Jobs||Government Jobs|
|Police Jobs||International Jobs|
|SSC Jobs||Court Jobs|
|We are updating all sarkari & Government jobs here on Daily basis|