UPSSSC has recently released the notification of the Combined Junior Engineer Recruitment. The Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission initiated this Recruitment Process to Recruit 1477 Sub Engineer Apply Online by reading all the details of UPSSSC JE Electrical, Electronics, Mechanical, Civil, Agriculture, Computer and Foreman (General Recruitment 2018). Get all the details before Applying from the official Website such as UPSSSC Junior Engineer Admit card, JE Exam Date, UPSSSC Sub Engineer Admit card, Selection Process, Age Limit, and Educational Qualification @upsssc.gov.in
|Part-Time Jobs ($22/hour) - Apply Now|
|25 Work From Home Jobs ($11- $33/hour)- Apply Now|
|Easy Captcha Solving Jobs($18/hour)- Apply Now|
|Online Data Entry Jobs ($19/hour)- Apply Now|
|Online Typing Jobs ($19/hour)- Apply Now|
UPSSSC Junior Engineer Recruitment 2018: Important Points
The Online Applications for the Post of Junior Engineer is initiated by the Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission by the Eligible and interested candidates. Important details about UPSSSC Junior Engineer recruitment are given below:
- The Recruitment Notification to hire Junior Engineer in various departments initiated by the UPSSSC.
- The Advertisement no.of the Recruitment is 04-Exam/2018.
- Recruitment is started to fill up the 1477 Posts of Sub Engineer through this Combined Recruitment.
- The Interested candidates can apply for the from 30th October 2018.
- The Last date to fill up the registration Form Online is 30th November 2018.
- The Application Process is completely Online.
- Online Correction for the Online Form Submitted is allowed till 7th December 2018.
- The UPSSSC Sub Engineer/Junior Engineer Exam date is not announced yet.
- The Application fees are to be Submitted by the Online mode only.
- The Official Website of the UPSSSC is upsssc.gov.in
UPSSSC Junior Engineer Vacancy Breakout:
|Name of the Department||Name of the Post||no. of Post|
|Special Secretary , UP Development Authority Service||Sub Engineer (Electrical/Mechanical)||111|
|Department of Rural Engineering||Computer|
Sub Engineer (Civil)
|UP Housing and Development Council||Sub Engineer (Electrical/Mechanical)|
Sub Engineer (Civil)
|Director Local body, UP||Sub Engineer (Civil)|
Sub Engineer (Electrical/Mechanical)
Sub Engineer (water Supply)
|Director, Priniting and Writing||Sub Engineer (Electrical)|
Sub Engineer (Printer Oversees)
|Agricultural Director of India||Sub Engineer (agricultural Engg)||42|
|Additional chief secretary||Sub Engineer (Civil)||42|
|up pollution control board||Sub Engineer (Civil)||43|
|chief engineer irrigation and water||Sub Engineer (Civil)||287|
|Other departments of Up Governement||Sub Engineer||361|
UPSSSC Junior Engineer Age Criteria:
The candidates who are willing to apply for the Post of the SUB Engineer in various departments under the UPSSSC must have to fulfil the Age Criteria that is the given below:
- Minimum age required: 18 years and in some posts 20 years
- Maximum age required: 40 years
UPSSSC Sub Engineer Selection Process:
The Selection of the Sub Engineer in the various Departments is done on the basis of the Selection Process followed by the UPSSSC i.e Written test and interview. However, the UPSSSC Junior Engineer Exam date is not announced yet.
UPSSSC Junior Engineer Admit Card:
The Uttar Pradesh SSSC Sub Engineer Recruitment is going on and the candidates have the chance to apply for it till 30th November 2018. After that, the UPSSSC will announce the Exam date and the Exam Schedule on their Official Website. The Board also released the UPSSSC Junior Engineer Admit card which is required by every candidate to enter into the Examination hall. You will be able to download your Sub Engineer Admit card by the direct link given below.
How to Apply for the UPSSSC Junior Engineer Recrruitment:
1. Visit the official website of the UPSSSC.
2. Click on the Notification displaying on the Homepage i.e UPSSSC Combined Junior Engineer Exam.
3. Keep your Documents, Images, Signature ready with you before applying.
4. Now fill your Registration form Carefully.
5. pay your application fees by your preffered mode of payment.
6. Submit your Application form and take a print of out for the future use.
|Bank Jobs (5000+ Vacancies) - Apply Now|
|Government Jobs (1 Lakh+ Vacancy) - Apply Now|
|Police Jobs (12000+ Vacancies) - Apply Now|
|Railway Jobs (20000+ Vacancies) - Apply Now|
|Teaching Jobs (9500+ Vacancies) - Apply Now|