To fill 47 Junior Assistant and Senior Assistant positions, the Airports Authority of India is accepting applications. Through the official website www.aai.aero, qualified applicants may submit an online application in the approved manner.
AAI Jobs 2022 Notification:
|Company Name||Airports Authority of India (AAI)|
|Name of Job||Senior Assistant and Junior Assistant|
|Online Application Submission Deadline||10th November 2022|
AAI Notification 2022 Complete Details–
- Junior Assistant (Fire Service): 32
- Senior Assistant (Electronics): 06
- Senior Assistant (Accounts): 06
Senior Assistant (Electronics): Degree in Telecommunications, Electronics, or Radio Engineering from an Indian government-approved board or university. Having two years of applicable experience in the relevant field
Junior Assistant (Fire Service): 10th Pass Plus 3 Years Certified Regular Diploma in Automobile/ Mechanical/ Fire with a Minimum GPA of 50% from a Recognized/Deemed Board/University Authorized by the Government of India or 12th Pass (Regular Study) with a Minimum GPA of 50%
Senior Assistant (Accounts): A graduate, ideally with a B. Com, with a 3–6 month computer training course and experience of 02 years in the subject area
- The age group in which the aspirant must lie is 18 years to 30 years
- Rs 1,000 needs to be paid by the General and OBC categories applicants.
- There is no application cost for female, SC, PWD, ST, or ex-servicemen applicants.
Senior Assistant and Junior Assistant candidates will be chosen based on their performance in an online written test, document verification, physical measurement test/ medical fitness, driving test, and physical efficiency test.
Official website: www.aai.aero
Application Procedure For AAI Recruitment 2022
- To see whether you qualify, read the AAI declaration.
- To apply on the web, go to www.aai.aero or . the connection beneath.
- Complete the structure completely.
- Vital internet-based tasks should be done.
- Transmit the expenses
- Printing the application structure is the last step.