AAI Recruitment 2021: Airports Authority of India publishes a notification about the 368 vacant positions of Manager, Junior Executive posts. Interested candidates should read the advertisement carefully and check their eligibility conditions. The last date to apply for AAI Recruitment 2021 has been extended to 29 January 2021. It is a good chance for the candidates who have not applied earlier, now can apply before the closing date. Check here educational details, age limit, application fee, salary structure, selection procedure, and how to apply.
AAI Recruitment Notification Overview
|Organization Name||Airports Authority of India (AAI)|
|Posts Name||Manager, Junior Executive|
|Starting Date to Apply Online||15.12.2020|
|Last Date to Apply Online||29.01.2021 (Extended)|
AAI Recruitment 2021: Important Details
|1||Manager (Fire Services)||11|
|3||Junior Executive (Air Traffic Control)||264|
|4||Junior Executive (Airport Operations)||83|
|5||Junior Executive (Technical)||08|
- For Post 1: The candidate should have done B.E or B.Tech Degree in Fire/ Mechanical/ Automobile Engineering with five years of experience.
- For Post 2: The candidate should have done B.E or B.Tech Degree in Mechanical or Automobile Engineering (AE) with five years of experience.
- For Post 3: The candidate should have done B. Sc with Physics, Mathematics or Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering in any discipline.
- For Post 4: The candidate should have done Graduation in Science & MBA or Bachelor’s Degree Engineering.
- For Post 5: The candidate should have done B.E or B. Tech Degree in Mechanical or Automobile Engineering.
- Maximum Age Limit for Manager Posts: 32 Years
- Maximum Age Limit for Junior Executive Posts: 27 Years
- For Others: Rupees 1000.
- For SC/ST/Female Candidates: Rupees 170.
- For PwD candidates: NIL
- For Manager (E-3): Rupees 60000-3%-180000
- For Junior Executive (E-1): Rupees 40000-3%-140000
In addition to Basic pay, DA, Perks @ 35% of Basic pay, HRA, and other benefits, which include CPF, Gratuity, Medical benefits, etc., are admissible as per AAI rules. The CTC per annum for the post of Manager should be around Rupees 18 lacs, and for the post of Junior Executive, it should be around Rupees 12 lacs.
Selection Procedure: The selection process includes the following steps.
- Online Written Exam
- Document Verification
Official Website: Do visit the official website of AAI at @https://www.aai.aero/.
Steps To Apply Online For AAI Recruitment 2021
Candidates should apply online through the link present on the AAI website under the tab “CAREERS. Fill the application form correctly and complete the payment for the examination if applicable. Submit the application form.
Important Links to Consider for AAI Recruitment 2021:
|Official Website||Find Here|
|Official Notification||Find Here|
Note: Do apply before 29 January 2021 for AAI Recruitment 2021.