AFCAT notification for the posts of Flying and Ground Duty is released by the organization. The notification of AFCAT is given for 317 vacant posts. The contenders are required to meet the job requirements for the Flying and Ground Duty posts like 12th/graduation degree, etc. The online submission of the forms for the Flying and Ground Duty posts will commence from the 01st of December 2023 and the last date to deposit applications on the AFCAT website is the 30th of December 2023.
Notification Summary: AFCAT 01/2024 Recruitment 2023
|Name of Authority||AFCAT 01/2024|
|Apply Online Begin Date||01st December 2023|
|Posts Name||Flying and Ground Duty Posts|
|Apply Online End Date||30th December 2023|
|Number of Posts||317 Posts|
Whole Facts: AFCAT 01/2024 Notification 2023
- AFCAT Entry/Flying- 38 Posts
- AFCAT Entry/Ground Duty/Technical- 165 Posts
- AFCAT Entry/Ground Duty/Non-Technical- 114 Posts
- NCC Special Entry/Flying- 10% Posts
The contenders who have finished the 12th class or graduated with a degree from the official academy/university/ school will be able to submit the AFCAT Flying and Ground Duty post forms.
The contenders must prepare for the physical examination test and medical test if they want to do the jobs in the AFCAT on the posts of Flying and Ground Duty.
- For Posts 1 – Rupees 550
- For Posts 2- Rupees 550
- For Posts 3 – Rupees 550
- For Posts 4 – No Fees
- For Posts 1 – 20- 24 years
- For Posts 2- 20- 26 years
- For Posts 3 – 20- 26 years
- For Posts 4 – 20- 24 years
The contenders will draw a pay package of Rupees 56100- 177500 PM on the posts of Flying and Ground Duty in AFCAT with other allowances.
How to Apply For AFCAT 01/2024 Notification
- Get access to the pdf of the notification of the Flying and Ground Duty vacancy of AFCAT.
- Study the eligibility details for the Flying and Ground Duty posts and if eligible then click on the apply link of AFCAT 01/2024.
- Write the correct details on the online form for Flying and Ground Duty posts as per the info in your certificates.
- Upload the docs/pics with the AFCAT online form.
- Submit Flying and Ground Duty post form with fees.
- Keep a copy of the Flying and Ground Duty form.