Allahabad High Court Class III & Class IV recruitment 2017. Law Clerk & Contractual ICT Posts Recruitment Notification
The High Court of Judicature at Allahabad has published notification for the recruitment of 1955 Class III, Class IV & Contractual ICT vacancies for 212 Fast Track Courts & 38 Additional Courts and for Contractual ICT posts, in District Courts subordinate to the High Court of Judicature at Allahabad. The eligible candidates may apply online from 12-06-2017 to 03-07-2017 from the official website through the direct link given on this page.
Allahabad High Court Class III & IV Recruitment Details:
|Total Number of Posts||1955 Posts|
|Name & No. of Posts||A. Class III: 1250 Posts
1. Personal Assistant: 250 Posts
2. Reader: 250 Posts
3. Munsarim: 250 Posts
4. Suit Clerk: 250 Posts
5. Misc. Clerk: 250 Posts
|B. Class IV: 500 Posts
1. Orderly: 250 Posts
2. Peon: 250 Posts
|C. Contractual ICT Posts: 205 Posts
1. IT Supporting Staff: 205 Posts
Age Limit: The applicant’s age should be between 18 – 40 years for Class III & Class IV posts and maximum 30 years for Contractual ICT Posts as on 01-07-2016.
- The candidates should possess a Graduation Degree with Diploma or Certificate in Stenography along with CCC issued by DOEACC/ NIELIT Society for Class III (01) posts.
- Intermediate with CCC Certificate issued by DOEACC/ NIELIT Society and 25/ 30 words per minutes for Hindi/ English Typewriting on Computer for Class III (02 to 05) posts.
- Junior High school for Class IV (01 & 02) posts and B.E (Computer Science or related subject) or equivalent higher qualification from a recognized University/ Institution or M.C.A/ M.Sc (Computer Science or related subject) from a recognized University/Institution or Second Class Bachelors Degree from a recognized University with ‘B’ level course certificate from DOEACC/ NIELIT for IT Supporting Staff.
Candidates will be selected on basis of an Offline Written Examination (on O.M.R. Sheet) followed by Hindi/ English Computer Type Test, Hindi/ English Shorthand Test and Practical Knowledge of Programming Test wherever applicable.
Application Fee: Applicants have to pay Rs. 750 for General and OBC category candidates & Rs. 500 for SC/ ST candidates of Uttar Pradesh for Class III & ICT Posts and Rs. 500 for General and OBC candidates & Rs. 300 for SC/ ST candidates of Uttar Pradesh for Class IV through online or offline.
- Starting Date to Apply Online & Payment of Fee through Online: 12-06-2017
- Last Date to Apply Online & Payment of Fee through Online: 03-07-2017
- Last Date for Payment of Fee through Offline (E-Challan): 04-07-2017
How to Apply for Allahabad High Court Class III, Class IV & IT Supporting Staff:
Eligible candidates may apply online through the website i.e. www.allahabadhighcourt.in directly or through the direct link given on this page. Applicants are advised to follow the instructions given below:
- Log on to the website www.allahabadhighcourt.in
- Go to Recruitment & Select the desired post
- Read the notification carefully & Click on the online link
- Click on “Sign in for Existing User” pClick on “Registration for New User”
- Click on “Registration for New User”Fill the application form with all the required details
- Fill the application form with all the required details
- After filling relevant data, submit the application form
- After submission, take a printout of the application form for future use