Amul Recruitment: Amul is going to recruit candidates for 1000+ vacancies for the posts of Quality, Manager, and Supervisor, etc., under Amul Recruitment. The aspirants who want to join jobs under the organization can apply as soon as possible. The aspirants must apply online for the recruitment process as there is no other option to get an entry into the recruitment process. You can visit the official notification and read more about the recruitment process. The candidates should know about the eligibility criteria before looking for applying online for the selection process. The candidates are advised to apply before the last date gets over as after the last date, there is no other process to be a part of the recruitment process.
Important Details About Amul Recruitment
Here are some important insights of Amul Recruitment 2020 that you should before applying for the recruitment process.
- Name of the Organization – Amul
- Name of the Posts – Quality, Manager, Supervisor
- Total Number of Vacancies – 1000+
- Job Location – All over India
- Mode of Application – Online
What Are the Categories Under Amul Job Openings?
Amul has divided some categories for the posts for which the recruitment is going on. The candidates are allowed to choose the categories.
- Sales & Marketing
- Area Sales Manager
- Mechanical Engineer
- Head HR
- Service Engineer
- Production Engineer
- Planning Engineer
- Electrical Engineer
- Engineer Trainee
- Sales Consultant
- Field Executive
- Team Leaders
- Sales Executive
- Engineer/Senior Engineer
- Territory Manager Sales
- Business Manager
- Automobile Engineer
- Engineer – R & D
- Service Head
- Designer Auto Interiors
Amul Recruitment Essential Details
The candidates have completed the 12th ITI, Diploma, Degree to become eligible for the selection process.
Age Limit Criteria
As per the age limit criteria, the candidates should be minimum of 18 years of age and a maximum of 60 years of age to become eligible.
How to Apply for Amul Recruitment 2021?
The complete process to apply online for the Amul Recruitment process is as follows.
- Visit the official website of Amul and look for the career page.
- In the career section, see the official notification.
- Read the notification and check the application form link.
- Tap on the application link and read the form carefully.
- Fill in the complete details in the form and submit the details.
- Also, take a printout for future use.