Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC) is inviting applications from eligible candidates for filling up posts of Forest Beat Officer (FBO) & Assistant Beat Officer (ABO) in the AP Forest Services. The online application submission process for 430 vacancies will start from 05/03/2019 to 27/03/2019 respectively. The eligible candidates are advised to visit the official website regularly for application submission link. Also, a direct link to the AP FBO Recruitment is given on this page.
AP FBO/ABO Vacancy Details
- Carried forward vacancies
- FBO – 17 posts
- ABO – 09 Posts
- Fresh vacancies
- FBO – 313 posts
- ABO – 91 Posts
Andhra Pradesh Forest Beat Officer Recruitment
|Recruitment Authority||Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission|
|Department Name||Forest Department, Andhra Pradesh|
Educational Qualifications:- The applicants must have passed Intermediate Examination or its equivalent.
Age Limit:- Applicant’s age must be between 18 to 30 years as on the application date. Candidates should not be born earlier than 2nd July 1989 and not later than 1st July 2001. Age relaxation will be given as per the government rules.
- Forest Beat Officer – Rs. 16,400/- to Rs. 49,870/-
- Assistant Beat Officer – Rs. 15,030/- to Rs. 46,060/-
- Preliminary Test (Screening Test) in Offline Mode
- Main Exam in Online Mode
- Physical Measurements test
Application Fee Details:- Applicant must pay Rs. 250/- (Rupees two hundred and fifty only) towards application
processing fee and Rs 80/- (Rupees eighty only) towards examination fee. However, the applicants from reserved categories are exempted from payment of examination fee Rs.80/- only.
|Online Application Registration starts from||05/03/2019|
|Last Date to submit the online application form||27/03/2019|
|Last Date to make payment of application fee||26/03/2019|
How to apply online for APPSC FBO (Forest Beat Officer) Recruitment 2019
- First of all, go to the APPSC Official Website of APPSC.
- Click on OTPR Registration Link displayed on the Home Screen.
- Click on the New registration.
- Enter all particulars without any mistakes.
- Upload the scanned Photo & signature as per dimensions.
- After Successful submission, you will get Registration ID and Password to your register mobile number and email id.
- Take a printout of application form for further reference.
- Official Website – Click Here
- AP FBO/ABO Recruitment 2019 – Apply Online
- APPSC FBO/ABO Detailed Recruitment Notice 2019 – Download Here