AP GDS recruitment 2017. APPOST Gram Dak Sevak application form. Apply Online
Andhra Pradesh Postal Circle (appost) has released the recruitment notification for the post of Gramin Dak Sevak (ग्रामीण डाक सेवक) (AP GDS). The candidates can apply through online mode only for the GDS recruitment at the official website.
The Online application form is available at the website appost.in. The willing candidates are advised to see and read the official notification and instructions properly before applying online. The direct link to apply online for AP Post GDS posts is available on this page.
AP Gramin Dak Sevak recruitment 2017 Bharti details
|Name of the department||Andhra Pradesh Post Circle (AP Post Circle)|
|Name of post||Gramin Dak Sevak (ग्रामीण डाक सेवक)|
|Number of posts||1129|
|Job Cadre||Govt. Job|
Division of AP Postal Circle Vacancy:
- UR Category: 625 Post
- OBC Category: 284 Post
- SC Category: 126 Post
- ST Category: 91 Post
APPOST GDS Eligibility Criteria:
Education Qualification For AP Post Office Recruitment 2017: Candidates should have passed Matriculation (10th standard) or equivalent qualification from any recognized Board. Candidates must have a knowledge of Computer & Having basic Computer training certificate for AP Post Office GDS Vacancy 2017. For more details, candidates are advised to check appost.in official notification.
Age Limit: Minimum age of the candidates for AP Postal Circle GDS Recruitment 2017 should be 18 years & upper age must be 40 years as on the last date of online registration. Age relaxation is applicable up to 05 years for SC/ST, 03 years for OBC & 10 years for PHC Category candidates for AP Post Office Recruitment 2017.
Pay Scale For AP Gramin Dak Sevak Bharti 2017: Selected applicants will pay band for AP Postal Circle Recruitment 2017 as per department Norms. Check Post wise pay band for AP Postal Circle Jobs 2017 is mention below:
- GDS BPM Post: Candidates should have a pay band of Rs. 2745 – 50 – 4245/- per month for AP Postal Circle Vacancy 2017.
- GDS Packer Post: Rs. 3635 – 65 – 5585/- for this vacancy.
- GDS MD Post: Applicants will be paid Rs. 4220 – 75 – 6470/- for AP Postal Office Jobs 2017.
- GDS MC Post: Rs. 2870 – 60 – 4370/- will be paid for AP Gramin Dak Sevak Vacancy 2017.
AP Postal Circle GDS 2017 Selection Method: Selection of the candidates for AP Postal Circle GDS Recruitment 2017 will be made on the basis of Merit list. The authority will prepare a Merit list of candidates on the basis of Marks obtained by them in 10th Examination. After registration process department will release selected candidates list of official website. You can also check more details from here about Merit List & Other.
You can bookmark this page for future updates related to AP Postal Circle Gramin Dak Sevak Vacancy.
Application Fee For AP GDS Recruitment 2017: Male candidates of OC/OBC Category need to pay Rs. 100/- for filling AP Postal Circle Gramin Dak Sevak Jobs Online Form. Other category candidates, no need to pay any application fee for AP Post Office Vacancy 2017.
Important Dates For AP Postal Circle GDS Recruitment 2017/ Andhra Pradesh Post Office Jobs:
- Notification No.: RE/APCO/GDS/Selection/2017
- AP Post Office GDS vacancy Notification issued on date: 18.03.2017
- Opening date for applying online application: 18.03.2017
- Closing date for filling up AP Postal Circle GDS Online Application: 19.04.2017
How to apply For AP Postal Circle Recruitment 2017/ AP Post Office GDS Recruitment 2017:
Interested & Eligible candidates can fill the application form for AP Postal Circle GDS Recruitment through Online Mode through the link given below. By using the given steps you can easily apply AP Postal Circle Gramin Dak Sevak Jobs Online form:
- Visit the official website @ www.appost.in.
- Now Click on AP Postal Circle GDC Online application link.
- Then click on Andhra Pradesh Vacancy Section Link & read the notification carefully.
- If you are eligible then click on Apply online link.
- Fill all the details in online form without any mistake.
- Upload scanned photo & Other required documents in the form properly.
- Then recheck all details before submission.
- Click On Submit Button.
- Take print out of application form for further use
- Male Candidates of OC/OBC Category must pay application fee at any head post office.