The Andhra Pradesh State Level Police Recruitment Board (SLPRB) will conduct the Preliminary Test for Police Constable on 6 January 2019. The AP POLICE PC Hall Ticket for Preliminary Exam will be released after 25 December 2018.
A Direct Link to download the AP Police Constable Hall ticket will be provided by the SLPRB Board on the official website. The candidates might face Server Downtime during the Hall Ticket Downloading process. Thus, we advise candidates to download the Hall tickets before the server goes down.
The recruitment for the constables was announced in last month. The total advertised vacancies are 2200. Let’s see posts distributions of Police Constable.
- Police Constable (Civil) 1600
- Police Constable (AR) 300
- Police Constable (APSP) 300
AP SLPRB Police Constable Preliminary Exam Hall Ticket
|AP PC Exam Hall Tickets|
|Exam Name||Police Constable|
|Exam Date||6 January 2019|
|Hall Ticket||25 December|
AP Police Constable Selection Process and Examination Scheme:
Scheme of Examination:
Andhra Pradesh Police Constable Exam will consist of Preliminary Written Test, Physical Measurements Test (PMT), Physical Efficiency Test (PET) & Final Written Examination.
A) Preliminary Written Test: Candidates shall be required to appear for the Preliminary Written Test in one paper (three hours duration) for 200 marks (200 Questions).
1) The minimum marks to be secured by the candidates in order to qualify in the Preliminary Written Test in the paper is 40% for OCs, 35% for BCs & 30% for SCs/ STs/ ExServicemen.
2) Questions in written examination will be objective in nature and will be set in English, Telugu and Urdu languages. Candidates have to answer the questions on an OMR answer sheet using Blue/ Black Ball Point Pen only. For this purpose candidates should bring Blue/ Black Ball Point pens along with them.
3) Marks obtained in Preliminary Written Test will have no relevance in the Final selection which will be based on the marks obtained in Final Examination only.
B) Physical Measurements Test (PMT): The candidate who qualifies in the Preliminary Written Test will be called for Physical Measurements Test. The Physical Standards are mentioned in the Eligibility criteria.
C) (i) Physical Efficiency Test (PET) for Constable (Civil), Warder & Firemen: Men & Women candidates must qualify in 100 meters run, Long Jump & 1600 Meters run (1 Mile Run).
(ii) Physical Efficiency Test (PET) for Constable (AR & APSP): Men & Women Candidates must qualify 100 meters run, Long Jump & 1600 Meters run (1 Mile Run) which carries 100 Marks.
D) Final Written Examination:
(i) For Constable (Civil), Warder & Firemen: Candidates who qualify in the above shall be required to appear for the final written examination in one paper (three hours duration) for 200 marks.
(ii) For Constable (AR & APSP): Candidates who qualify in the above shall be required to appear for the final written examination in one paper (three hours duration) for 100 marks (200 questions).
|Name of the post||Maximum Marks|
|Constable (Civil), Warder & Firemen||200|
|Constable (AR & APSP)||100|
APSLPRB PC Admit Card & Exam Date details
The aspirants of the Police Constable exam are advised to download the Hall Ticket/ Admit Card online at earliest to avoid server failure due to heavy rush. Furthermore, Along with the APSLPRB PC Admit Card, the candidates must bring a valid photo ID card.
If any candidate fails to produce an Online printed Hall Ticket and Photo ID Card, HE/SHE won’t be allowed to sit in the examination. The Documents that can be used as Photo ID are available below
- Pan Card
- Adhar Card
- Voter ID Card
- Driving License
- Government Organisation ID Card
- Candidates’ Information
- Exam Center details
- Exam schedule
- Candidates’ Unique roll number
How to Download APSLPRB PC Admit Card/Hall Ticket
The aspirants have to follow a few basic steps to get their PC Hall Tickets.
- First of all, visit the application website
- Click Hall Ticket Download Button
- Enter your application number & password
- Now download your admit card
|Hall Ticket Link|