Andhra Pradesh State Board Of Technical Education And Training is going to conduct the written examination for the diploma and polytechnic semester. The exam is for the semester 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th, and 6th. The exam schedule will be declared a month before the exam starts. The final exam date is not declared by the officials. AP SBTET Hall Ticket will be available on the board website a week before the semester exam.
In recent years, the board conducts the exam in the month of April – May but due to the COVID-19 the schedule has changed and the date for semester exams C04, C09, C16, and ER-91 has postponed. But the officials have not declared the tentative date yet. But it is expected that the written exam will take place in the month of June or July.
To know all the important details and dates regarding SBTET Hall Ticket read through the complete article.
Andhra Pradesh SBTET Admit Card
|Authority Name||AP SBTET|
|Exam Date||June – July (Expected)|
|Admit Card Availablity||A Week Before Exam|
SBTET Examination Instructions:
While you appearing for the test you have to follow the important guidelines mentioned below.
- AP SBTET Hall Ticket is the most important document to enter the exam hall. Without Call Letter you will not get an entry into the exam center.
- Students have to reach before the examination time entry will be closed once the test has started.
- Any type of prohibited item such as Phone, Electronics Device, Books, are not allowed to carry.
- Students have to bring their Pens, Pencils, and other measurement tools on their own.
- Follow all the instructions mentioned in the answer booklet.
How to get the Hall Ticket:
- To download the State Board Of Technical Education And Training Hall Ticket you have to go on the board website www.apsbtet.net.
- You saw a main page from you can get the Hall Ticket.
- Enter your Pin.
- Click On “Get Hall Ticket”
- Download the AP SBTET Hall Ticket and take print a hard copy for future use.
These were the important details if you are still confused then contact to the board.
Helpline No. – 7901620551