The Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC) is inviting online applications for filling up total 308 posts of Degree Lecturer in Government Degree Colleges in A.P Collegiate Education Service. The Application Performa will be available on the Commission’s Website from 05/02/2019 to 26/02/2019 respectively. The applicants are advised to check the detailed information brochure for APPSC Lecturer Recruitment 2019 through the direct link given on this page.
|Part-Time Jobs ($22/hour) - Apply Now|
|25 Work From Home Jobs ($11- $33/hour)- Apply Now|
|Easy Captcha Solving Jobs($18/hour)- Apply Now|
|Online Data Entry Jobs ($19/hour)- Apply Now|
|Online Typing Jobs ($19/hour)- Apply Now|
The commission has released a recruitment notification with NOTIFICATION NO.26/2018 on its official website for a total of 161 CF and 147 Fresh vacancies in various Government Degree Colleges in A.P. Applicants are advised to check the complete details like eligibility, educational qualifications, application fee structure etc as given below.
APPSC Lecturer Recruitment Details 2019
|Recruitment Authority||Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC)|
|Posts Name||Lecturer in Degree Colleges in A.P.|
|Application Registration Starts from||05/02/2019|
Educational Qualification:- Applicants must a good academic record with a minimum of 55% marks or an equivalent Grade of B in the 7 point scale with letter grades O, A, B, C, D, E & F at the Master’s Degree level, in the relevant subject, obtained from the Universities recognized in India. Also, an applicant should have passed the National Eligibility Test (NET) for lecturers conducted by UGC, CSIR or similar tests accredited by the UGC or SLET conducted by the Osmania University.
Age Limit:- Applicant’s age must be between 18-42 years as per the recruitment notice. Age relaxation to the reserved category candidates will be applicable as per the government rules.
Application Fee:- Applicant must pay Rs. 250/- (Rupees two hundred and fifty only) towards application processing fee and Rs 120/- (Rupees one hundred twenty only) towards examination fee. However, the candidates from SC, ST, BC, PH & Ex-Service Men categories will be exempted from payment of examination fee Rs.120/- only.
Pay Scale:- The selected candidates will get a scale of pay of Rs.15,600 – 39100 with Rs. 6000/- AGP.
Important Dates to remember:-
- Online Application Form Registration Starts From – 05/02/2019
- Last Date to submit online application form – 26/02/2019
- Last date for payment of application fee – 25/02/2019
How to apply online for APPSC Lecturer Recruitment 2019
- Visit the official website of APPSC.
- Find the notification for recruitment no. 26/2018.
- Click on the link and fill the required information correctly.
- Upload the scanned documents in the asked format and size.
- Make a payment of application fee through the gateway.
- Finally, submit the application form.
- Take a printout of it for further reference.
- Official Website – Click Here
- APPSC Lecturer Recruitment Detailed Notification – Download Here
- APPSC Lecturer Apply Online – Click Here (Very Soon)
- APPSC Lecturer Hall Ticket Download Link – Click Here
|Bank Jobs (5000+ Vacancies) - Apply Now|
|Government Jobs (1 Lakh+ Vacancy) - Apply Now|
|Police Jobs (12000+ Vacancies) - Apply Now|
|Railway Jobs (20000+ Vacancies) - Apply Now|
|Teaching Jobs (9500+ Vacancies) - Apply Now|