A notification for the 1370 posts is given by the Arunachal Pradesh govt. The vacancy is given for the posts of MTS, Constable, and Other posts. The online form for the MTS, Constable, and Other posts will start from 09th June 2023. All the contenders should study the details and eligibility for the APSSC CHSL notification carefully before applying. The APSSC CHSL will shut down the portal for form submission on 30th June 2023.
Summary: APSSC CHSL Notification 2023
|Name of Authority||APSSC CHSL, Arunachal Pradesh|
|Apply Online Begin Date||09th June 2023|
|Apply Online End Date||30th June 2023|
|Number of Positions||1370 Posts|
|Posts Name||MTS, Constable, and Other Posts|
Entire Facts: APSSC CHSL Notification 2023
- CHSL/Constable/AAPBN- 162 Posts
- CHSL/Constable/Civil Police- 873 Posts
- CHSL/Constable/IRBN- 10 Posts
- CHSL/Constable- 02 Posts
- CHSL/Fireman- 23 Posts
- CHSL/Lab Attendant- 10 Posts
- CHSL/Manual Assis- 02 Posts
- CHSL/MTS/Various- 288 Posts
There is a need for the contenders who have completed the 10th/ITI from the approved college/institute/university can apply for the APSSC CHSL vacancy 2023.
- For APST Category- Rupees 150
- For GEN Category- Rupees 200
- For PWD Category- No Fee
The contenders should present in the age group of 18 years to 35 years if they want to submit the form for the APSSC CHSL vacancy.
The selection steps for the APSSC CHSL recruitment will include physical tests like PST/PMT, written exams, and medical tests.
Enter the details in the form SECR Notification 2023
- Constable/Fireman Posts – Rupees 25500 -69100
- Lab Attendant Posts – Rupees 19900-63200
- MTS/Manual Assis Posts – Rupees 18000-56900
How to Apply For APSSC CHSL Notification
- Fill out the form at https://apssb.nic.in/Index/institute_home/ins/RECINS001.
- Enter the details in the APSSC CHSL form.
- Scan the docs and attach them to the APSSC CHSL form.
Significant details: APSSC CHSL Recruitment
|Website detail||Find Here|
|Official Notification Pdf||Find Here|
|Apply Online detail||Find Here|
APSSC CHSL Vacancy: FAQs
|Q. What is the age limit for the CHSL posts at Arunachal Pradesh?|
|A. The contenders should have aged from 18-35 years to apply for the APSSC CHSL jobs.|
|Q. What is the fee required for the Arunachal Pradesh CHSL vacancy?|
|A. Check the category-wise fees from the above page.|