Huge vacancies for Class III posts are opened in Assam govt. The Assam govt will run the recruitment drive for selecting contenders for 7600 posts. These posts have seats for 10th, 12th, and graduate persons in Assam govt. The contenders can start applying for the Class III seats from the 10th of November 2023. You must review the eligibility facts presented in the notification of the Assam govt before applying. The online portal of the Assam govt will remain open until the 29th of December 2023.
Notification Summary: Assam Direct Recruitment Commission Recruitment 2023
|Name of Authority||Assam Direct Recruitment Commission|
|Apply Online Begin Date||10th November 2023|
|Posts Name||Class III Posts|
|Apply Online End Date||29th December 2023|
|Number of Posts||7600 Posts|
Whole Facts: Assam Direct Recruitment Commission Notification 2023
- Category I/Bachelor Degree Level- 4055 Posts
- Category II/HSSLC Level- 3127 Posts
- Category III/HSLC Level- 418 Posts
The contenders will be asked to show the facts of their 10th/12th class or graduation degree in any discipline in the online forms of Assam govt for various posts.
The contenders will be issued admit cards for the posts of Class III examinations like skill tests, Computer Tests, Stenography tests, Driving tests, and other tests.
There will be no application fee for registering for the Assam govt Class III jobs.
The contenders must have their age more than 18 years old and below 40 years old to apply for the Class III posts in the Assam govt.
The monthly remuneration of the selected candidates for the Class III posts will be as per the service rules of the Assam govt.
How to Apply For Assam Direct Recruitment Commission Notification
- All the aspired contenders should see the page of the Assam govt website.
- Then, review the details of the eligibility and job responsibility for the Class III posts.
- Then, write the info in the columns of the Assam govt application form.
- Fix the docs/photocopy with the Assam govt application form.
- Submit the Assam govt application form on time.