A notification for 100 seats is revealed by the Bank of Maharashtra on its career page of the website. The Bank of Maharashtra has a requirement for officials for the post of Credit Officer. The contenders with a graduation degree or post-graduation degree in the mentioned subjects are invited to apply for the Bank of Maharashtra Credit Officer posts. The Bank of Maharashtra will receive the applications online on the IBPS web portal. Registration for the Bank of Maharashtra Credit Officer posts will be from the 23rd of October 2023 to the 10th of November 2023.
Notification Summary: Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment 2023
|Name of Authority
|Bank of Maharashtra
|Apply Online Begin Date
|23rd October 2023
|Credit Officer Scale II & III Posts
|Apply Online End Date
|10th November 2023
|Number of Posts
Whole Points: Bank of Maharashtra Notification 2023
- BOM/Credit Officers in Scale-II- 50 Posts
- BOM/Credit Officers in Scale-III- 50 Posts
The contenders must show the info of their three-year graduation degree/ PGDBA/ PGDBM degree/ CA/CFA/ ICWA/ MBA degree obtained from the recognized college/ school/board in the online form of the BOM for the Credit Officer positions.
The contenders are advised to see the pattern for the online CBT test for the Credit Officer post and later on, there will be an interview.
- For UR/EWS/OBC Category- Rupees 1180
- For SC/ST/PWD Category- Rupees 118
- BOM/Credit Officers in Scale-II Posts – 25- 32 Years
- BOM/Credit Officers in Scale-III Posts – 25- 35 Years
- BOM/Credit Officers in Scale-II Posts – Rupees 48170- 69810
- BOM/Credit Officers in Scale-III Posts – Rupees 63840- 78230
How to Apply For Bank of Maharashtra Notification
- The contenders must see the website of the Bank of Maharashtra and IBPS.
- First, you should review the details given in the Bank of Maharashtra notification and then follow the apply Details to enroll for the Credit Officer posts.
- Provide the name/age/ DOB/ qualification in the Bank of Maharashtra Credit Officer post form.
- Attach the docs/certificates with the Bank of Maharashtra form and go for the payment process.
- Tap on the submit Details for the final submission of the Bank of Maharashtra form.