BARC Recruitment: Bhabha Atomic Research Centre (BARC) is inviting eligible and interested candidates for BARC Recruitment that will hire about 60 candidates for the posts of Stipendiary Trainees, Work Assistant, and Technician, etc. the organizations are looking for filling the posts with candidates who are hardworking and those who possess the well suited educational qualification. The candidates should also be eligible as the age limit is set by the officials. Interested and eligible candidates are suggested to fill the online application before the last date that is 22nd January 2021.
|Part-Time Jobs ($22/hour) - Apply Now|
|25 Work From Home Jobs ($11- $33/hour)- Apply Now|
|Easy Captcha Solving Jobs($18/hour)- Apply Now|
|Online Data Entry Jobs ($19/hour)- Apply Now|
|Online Typing Jobs ($19/hour)- Apply Now|
The Bhabha Atomic Research Center (BARC) is India’s chief nuclear research facility, settled in Trombay, Mumbai, Maharashtra. BARC is a multi-disciplinary exploration place with a broad framework for cutting edge innovative work covering the whole range of atomic science, designing, and related regions. BARC’s center order is to support the tranquil utilization of atomic energy, principally for the power age. It deals with all features of the atomic force age, from the hypothetical plan of reactors to modernized displaying and re-enactment, hazard investigation, advancement and testing of new reactor fuel materials, and so on.
BARC Recruitment 2021 Overview
Below let’s know all about the BARC recruitment in short details. Candidates must go through the information before applying online.
- Name of the Organization – Bhabha Atomic Research Center (BARC)
- Name of the Posts – Stipendiary Trainees, Work Assistant, and Technician
- Total Number of Vacancies – 60
- Application Process Started On – 4th January 2021
- Application Process will End On – 22nd January 2021
- Mode of Application – Online
- Official Website – recruit.barc.gov.in
BARC Recruitment Vacancy Details
- Stipendiary Trainees Category I – 11 posts
- Stipendiary Trainees Category-II – 36 posts
- Technician/B Boiler Attendant – 01 post
- Work Assistant/A – 12 posts
BARC Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
Every candidate should keep track of the eligibility conditions as set by the BARC Officials. The eligibility criteria will let you know if you can apply for these posts or not. Let’s have a look at these eligibility conditions.
The candidates who are interested in these posts can apply only if they have complete 10th/12th/ITI/ Diploma/ B.SC from a recognized board.
Age Limit Criteria
The age limit criteria for all the post is as follows.
- Stipendiary Trainees Category I – 18-24 years
- Stipendiary Trainees Category-II – 18-22 years
- Technician/B Boiler Attendant – 18-25 years
- Work Assistant/A – 18-27 years
Payable salary to selected candidates as per posts is as follows.
- Stipendiary Trainees Category I – Rs. 16000
- Stipendiary Trainees Category-II – Rs. 10500
- Technician/B Boiler Attendant – Rs. 21700
- Work Assistant/A – Rs. 18000
Application Fee Details
- Stipendiary Trainees Category I – Rs. 150
- Stipendiary Trainees Category-II – Rs. 100
- Technician/B Boiler Attendant – Rs. 100
- Work Assistant/A – Rs. 100
Selection Process under BARC Recruitment
The candidates will be selected based on the written test, skill test, and interview
How to Apply for BARC Recruitment?
Below is the complete process to l the online form.
- Visit the official Website @recruit.barc.gov.in
- Fill the online application with all details, including your name, address, education qualification, etc.
- Upload photo and signature and submit the form.
|Bank Jobs (5000+ Vacancies) - Apply Now|
|Government Jobs (1 Lakh+ Vacancy) - Apply Now|
|Police Jobs (12000+ Vacancies) - Apply Now|
|Railway Jobs (20000+ Vacancies) - Apply Now|
|Teaching Jobs (9500+ Vacancies) - Apply Now|