A notification for Multi-Purpose Health Worker posts is released by the BFUHS Punjab authority. The BFUHS Punjab organization commenced registration for the MPHW post on the 10th of October 2023. The organization is looking for persons for 806 empty seats of MPHW. The registration portal detail and other eligibility details for the BFUHS Punjab MPHW posts are given on the page, you must study them carefully. The closing date to deposit the BFUHS Punjab MPHW applications is the 31st of October 2023.
Notification Summary: BFUHS Multi Purpose Health Worker Recruitment 2023
|Name of Authority
|BFUHS Punjab Multi-Purpose Health Worker
|Apply Online Begin Date
|10th October 2023
|Multi-Purpose Health Worker/MPHW Posts
|Apply Online End Date
|31st October 2023
|Number of Posts
Entire Facts: BFUHS Multi Purpose Health Worker Notification 2023
- Multi-Purpose Health Worker- 806 Posts
The contenders are needed to display the details of the 12th class and Diploma in Multipurpose Health Worker obtained from the recognized organization/college/school in the MPHW application form for BFUHS Punjab.
There will be a written test for the BFUHS Punjab posts for 90 marks and 10 marks will be given for the experience for MPHW posts.
- For GEN/OBC/EWS Category- Rupees 1770
- For SC/ST/PH Category- Rupees 885
The aspirants should be aged more than 18 years and their upper age should be less than 37 years for applying for the MPHW vacancies in the BFUHS Punjab.
The monthly package for the MPHW post in the BFUHS Punjab organization will be in the band of Rupees 21700.
How to Apply For BFUHS Multi Purpose Health Worker Notification
- The detail to the notification for BFUHS Punjab MPHW posts is given above.
- The notification is in the Punjabi Language, the aspirants should first study the eligibility details and job responsibilities for the BFUHS Punjab jobs.
- Then, register online for the BFUHS Punjab MPHW vacancy.
- Mention the education details, experience, and other details in the BFUHS Punjab form.
- Prepare the docs in the proper format and upload them with the BFUHS Punjab form.
- Submit it.