Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL) is ready to recruit candidates for 120 Trade apprentice posts under BHEL Recruitment 2021. The application is invited from interested aspirants before 16th January 2021. The candidates will be able to join the post only if they qualify for the rounds in the selection process by the officials. This is a great job opportunity for aspirants who want to start their career with such a big organization. So you should not avoid the opportunity and apply as soon as possible before the last date that is 16th January 2021.
Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL) is a coordinated force plant hardware maker and one of the biggest designing and assembling organizations of its sort in India. The organization is occupied with the planning, designing, fabricate, developing, testing, authorizing, and adjusting of a wide scope of items and administrations for the center areas of the economy, viz. Force, Transmission, Industry, Transportation, Renewable Energy, Oil and Gas, and Defense with more than 180 items contributions to address the issues of these areas.
BHEL has been the strong bedrock of India’s Heavy Electrical Equipment industry since its advancement in 1964. BHEL is grasping the following period of its development on the strength of a durable establishment of 50 years of its excursion of designing greatness.
BHEL Trade Apprentice Recruitment
Below, you will get to know all the important details regarding the BHEL Recruitment notification.
- Name of the Organization – Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL)
- Name of the Post – Trade Apprentice
- Number of Vacancies – 120
- Application Mode- Online
- Application Started – 1st January 2021
- The application will End on – 16th January 2021
- Official website –bhel.com
Eligibility Criteria under BHEL Recruitment 2021
The eligibility is very important to be known by the candidates if they want to apply online for the recruitment process.
The candidates should hold a 10th class certificate with ITI from a known university or institute.
Age Limit Criteria
The age limit of the candidates is set by the officials as a minimum of 18 years and a maximum of 27 years for becoming eligible as per the age limit status.
What is the Selection Process under BHEL 2021 Recruitment?
The candidates will be selected on the basis of the candidates’ performance in the merit list made by the officials.
Application Process for BHEL Trade Apprentice Recruitment
The candidates should follow the below-given method in order to apply online for the BHEL Recruitment process. Below is the step by step procedure to fill the online application form.
- Candidates have to visit the official website and see the application link on the home page.
- Follow the application link, and a form will be opened.
- Enter all the important details like your name, address, education and experience details, etc., in the form.
- Upload your photo and signature in the form and submit the form.
- Also, take a print out of the form for future use.