A notification for 64 seats is released on the BPSC website. The Bihar Police Dept has the requirement for the nominees for the post of Sub Inspector. A contender with a graduate degree and meeting other requirements like height, age weight, etc is allowed to apply for the BPSC Sub Inspector posts. The online registration process for the BPSC Sub Inspector posts was initiated on 04th of November 2023. The BPSC authority will accept the forms for the Sub Inspector seats before the 04th of December 2023.
Notification Summary: Bihar Police Recruitment 2023
|Name of Authority||Bihar Police|
|Apply Online Begin Date||04th November 2023|
|Posts Name||Sub Inspector Posts|
|Apply Online End Date||04th December 2023|
|Number of Posts||64 Posts|
Entire Facts: Bihar Police Notification 2023
- Sub-Inspector Prohibition- 63 Posts
- Police Sub-Inspector Vigilance- 01 Posts
The contenders who desire to apply for the Sub Inspector posts in BPSC will be able to apply if they have a graduating degree from a recognized college/ school/board.
The contenders need to see the syllabus for the two phases of the written test followed by the PST/PMT test and then there will be a medical test for the final merit lists of BPSC Sub Inspector posts.
- For GEN/EWS/BC/EBC Category- Rupees 700
- For SC/ST Category- Rupees 400
The contenders with an age limit from 20 years to a maximum of 37 years are required to register for the Sub Inspector pots on the BPSC website online.
The contenders who will pass the selection steps of the BPSC Sub Inspector posts will receive the monthly packages in the Pay Level- 06.
How to Apply For Bihar Police Notification
- The aspirants are required to review the facts represented in the BPSC Sub Inspector notification.
- Then, enter the details in the BPSC Sub Inspector post notification like your name, education, email ID, etc.
- Move to the next part of the Sub Inspector post form to upload the docs/DMC in the form.
- Continue next to submit the fees for the BPSC Sub Inspector post form.
- Submit the BPSC Sub Inspector post form.