A vacancy circular is released on the Central Bank of India web portal. The Central Bank of India will hire 192 officials on the Manager Level, AGM Level, Sr Manager Level, and Officer Level. The contenders who are working in banks or want to join the banks must review the job requirements for Central Bank of India jobs. The Central Bank of India will shut down the portal for the Officer’s posts on the 19th of November 2023.
Notification Summary: Central Bank of India Recruitment 2023
|Name of Authority||Central Bank of India|
|Apply Online Begin Date||28th October 2023|
|Posts Name||Officer Posts|
|Apply Online End Date||19th November 2023|
|Number of Posts||192 Posts|
Entire Facts: Central Bank of India Notification 2023
- Officer/Info-Tech- 01 Posts
- Officer/Risk Mangt/AGM- 01 Posts
- Officer/Risk Mangt/CM – 01 Posts
- Officer/Info-Tech/SM – 06 Posts
- Officer/Financial Analyst/SM- 05 Posts
- Officer/Info-Tech/Manager- 73 Posts
- Officer/Law Officer – 15 Posts
- Officer/Credit Officer- 50 Posts
- Officer/Financial Analyst Manager- 04 Posts
- Officer/CA- 03 Posts
- Officer/Info-Tech/AM- 15 Posts
The contenders needed to show the details of their graduating degree/ engineering degree/ law degree/ CA/ ICWA obtained from the authorized college/institution/ university in the application forms of the Central Bank of India.
The contenders should prepare for the written exam which will be an online paper and then for the interview round to come in the final selection list of Central Bank of India jobs.
- For SC/ST/PWD/Woman Category- Rupees 175
- For Others Category- Rupees 850
- For Posts 1 – 45 Years
- For Posts 2 – 45 Years
- For Posts 3 – 40 Years
- For Posts 4 – 35 Years
- For Posts 5 – 35 Years
- For Posts 6 – 33 Years
- For Posts 7 – 33 Years
- For Posts 8 – 33 Years
- For Posts 9 – 33 Years
- For Posts 10 – 33 Years
- For Posts 11 – 30 Years
- For Posts 1 – Pay Scale V
- For Posts 2 – Pay Scale V
- For Posts 3 – Pay Scale IV
- For Posts 4 – Pay Scale III
- For Posts 5 – Pay Scale III
- For Posts 6 – Pay Scale II
- For Posts 7 – Pay Scale II
- For Posts 8 – Pay Scale II
- For Posts 9 – Pay Scale II
- For Posts 10 – Pay Scale II
- For Posts 11 – Pay Scale I
How to Apply For Central Bank of India Notification
- You should see the Central Bank of India online page and then go to the career section.
- Write the details in the Central Bank of India form and choose the name of the post.
- The fee is required for all, submit it, and then deposit the Central Bank of India form.