We are happy to disclose the latest job details of the Central Railway for the Apprentice posts. The Central Railway Authority is in need of contenders with the ITI qualification to join various locations on 2409 posts. 10th qualification is also required for the Central Railway Apprentice posts. The contenders should see the online submission has started on 29th August 2023 for the Central Railway jobs. The Central Railway has given the deadline to apply for the Apprentice seats is 28 September 2023.
Notification Summary: Central Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2023
|Number of Posts
|Apply Online Begin Date
|29th August 2023
|Apply Online End Date
|28th September 2023
|Name of Authority
|Central Railway Apprentice
Total Facts: Central Railway Apprentice Notification 2023
- MUM/Carriage & Wagon- 258 Posts
- MUM/Kalyan Diesel – 50 Posts
- MUM/Kurla Diesel- 60 Posts
- MUM/Sr.DEE/TRS/Kalyan- 179 Posts
- MUM/Sr.DEE/TRS/Kurla- 192 Posts
- MUM/Parel Workshop- 303 Posts
- MUM/Matunga Workshop- 547 Posts
- MUM/S&T Workshop, Byculla- 60 Posts
- Bhusawal/Electric Locomotive- 118 Posts
- Pune/Diesel Loco- 121 Posts
- Nagpur/Carriage – 66 Posts
- Solapur /Carriage – 55 Posts
- Others Posts
The contenders should represent the details of the 10th and ITI in the online form of the Central Railway organization Apprentice posts and the certificates must be from NCVT/SCVT-approved organizations.
The contender’s name should come in the shortlist of the Central Railway that considers the 10th/ITI marks for the Apprentice posts selection.
- For GEN/OBC/EWS Category- Rupees 100
- For SC/ST/ PWD/Female Category- No Fee
The contenders must present below the bar of 24 years of age and above the bar of 15 years of age for the RRC Central Railway jobs.
A salary of Rupees 7000 per month will be issued to the chosen contenders.
How to Apply For Central Railway Apprentice Notification
- View the detail of the RRC Central Railway webpage.
- Apply for the eligible trade of Apprentice in the Central Railway.
- Pay the fees for the online Central Railway form submission.
|Q. What is the eligible age for the Central Railway Apprentice posts?
|A. The Central Railway organization will permit the contenders aged 15-24 years to fill out the form.
|Q. Where to submit the forms for Central Railway Apprentice posts?
|A. The Central Railway will accept the online forms for the Apprentice posts online on the detail provided on this page.