A post of Examiner of Patents & Designs in Group A is given by the Quality Council of India. The Quality Council of India will hire contenders for 553 posts of Examiner in multiple disciplines like Civil. Mechanical, Biology, etc. The contenders who want to submit the CGPDTM applications can apply for the Examiner posts from 14 July 2023 to 07 August 2023.
Notification Summary: CGPDTM Quality Council of India Recruitment 2023
|Name of Authority
|CGPDTM Quality Council of India
|Apply Online Begin Date
|14 July 2023
|Examiner of Patents & Designs, Group-A Gazetted (Non-Minis) Posts
|Apply Online End Date
|07 August 2023
|Number of Posts
Entire Facts: CGPDTM Quality Council of India Notification 2023
- Examiner of Patents and Designs- 553 Posts
The contenders needed to study the degrees like an MSC degree in Polymer/Bio/Food Technology/etc or a BTech degree in Civil/CSE/Mech/etc to apply for the Examiner posts in the CGPDTM.
The contenders have to pass the three-step selection process for getting the Examiner posts in the CGPDTM organization, the steps are Pre-Test, Main-Test, and Interview.
- For GEN/OBC Category- Rupees 1000
- For SC/ST/ PWD/PH/Women/Other Category- Rupees 500
The contenders must have an age below 35 years and above 21 years for applying for the CGPDTM organization Examiner posts.
The contenders will receive a monthly package of Rupees 56100-177500 in Level 10 on the posts of Examiner in CGPDTM organization.
How to Apply For CGPDTM Quality Council of India Notification
- You should visit the career page of the QCI organization.
- The page is https://qcin.org/work-with-us/#careers.
- You should mention the correct info in the QCI form.
- Scan your documents and fix them at the proper place in the QCI form.
- Save the form and move next to pay the fees.
- Submit the QCI form and review it before submission.
|Q. Where to submit the form for the CGPDTM QCI jobs?
|A. Submit the application here https://qcin.org/work-with-us/#careers.
|Q. What is the website of CGPDTM?
|A. See the website detail here https://qcin.org/.