The SSA Chandigarh has announced the JBT Teacher Recruitment 2018. The SSA Chandigarh JBT Recruitment 2018 for 418 Posts will start from 08 October 2018. The eligible candidates can submit the online form at the official website of SSA Chandigarh (http://recruit.nitttrchd.ac.in/).
The Chandigarh JBT Teacher Exam Date is now Announced and it is Scheduled to be Conducted on 27th January 2019.
The Chandigarh JBT Teacher Recruitment Selection will be done on the basis of the written Test. Before Applying online for JBT Vacancy, please read the official notification properly.
- Name of the Department: SSA Chandigarh
- Name of Recruitment: JBT Teacher
- No of Vacancies: 418
- Online Application Starting Date: 08/10/2018
- Online Application Closing Date:
01/11/201824th December 2018.
Hon’ble Punjab and Haryana High Court passed an Interim Order in CWP No. 27315/2018 on 25.10.2018 as under: …In the meantime, application forms of the petitioners shall be accepted and they will participate in the selection process subject to clearance of CTET examination, which is going to be held in December, 2018. List on 09.05.2019
candidates are allowed to apply for the post of JBT subject to clearance of CTET examination, which is going to be held in December, 2018 and final outcome of the Writ Petitions. Candidates can submit their applications from 13.11.2018 (10:00 AM onwards) to 22.11.2018 (05:00 PM). Last date to deposit the fee will be 20.11.2018 (upto 04:00 PM). It is also clarified that all those candidates who are appearing in CTET exam to be held in December, 2018 and have already applied for the post of JBT before closing date i.e. 01.11.2018 they need not to apply again. Their earlier applications will be considered subject to clearance of CTET exam and final outcome of Court Case
Chandigarh JBT Teacher Recruitment 2018: SSA Chd JBT Vacancy details
Number of Posts: 418
- General- 213
- OBC- 116
- SC/ST- 89
- PWD- 16
- ESM- 94
- (i) Graduate or its equivalent from a recognized University.
- (ii) Diploma in Elementary Education (D.El.Ed.) (by whatever name is known) of not less than 02 years duration recognised by NCTE.
- (iii) Pass in Teacher Eligibility Test (TET) conducted by CBSE New Delhi applicable for the teachers teaching the class I to V in accordance with the Guidelines framed by the NCTE.
- (i) Graduation with at least 50% marks and Bachelor of Education (B.Ed.).
- (ii) Pass in Teacher Eligibility Test (TET) conducted by CBSE New Delhi applicable for the teachers teaching the class I to V in accordance with the Guidelines framed by the NCTE.
Age Limit: The age limit for the posts of JBT is 21-37 years. Age is to be calculated as on 01-01-2018.
Selection Mode: Merit list for selection will be prepared on the basis of total marks obtained in Objective Type Test. One objective type tests of 150 Marks will be conducted. Qualifying marks for the test will be 40% for all candidates. No interview will be conducted.
- General- 800 Rs.
- OBC- 800 Rs.
- ESM- 800 Rs.
- SC/ST- 400 Rs.
- PWD- Nil
Applications can be submitted only ‘ONLINE’ from 08.10.2018 (10.00 AM onwards) to 01.11.2018 (up to 5.00 PM) on the website i.e. www.recruit.nitttrchd.ac.in. However, the last date to deposit the fee is 29.10.2018 (up to 04:00 PM).
Important Dates: Please look at important dates for Chandigarh JBT Recruitment 2018 below.
- Starting Date: 08/10/2018
- Closing Date: 01/11/2018
- Last Date of Fee: 29/10/2018
- Fee confirmation list: 05/11/2018
- Submission of proof for deposit of fee: 08/11/2018
|Submit Online Application||Download Advertisement|
|Download Syllabus/ Paper Pattern Here||Download Admit Card Here|
1 thought on “Chandigarh JBT Recruitment 2018 Apply online for 418 Posts of JBT Teacher”
Koi bra Santa h kya date aage bdhegi