We are grateful to share the new job notice details released on the CISF website for Head Constable posts. The CISF organization will employ 215 persons in the Head Constable posts. The online details of the Head Constable post form will be active on the 30th of October 2023. The contenders are called to review the eligibility requirements for the CISF Head Constable posts before applying. The CISF organization will allow the submission of the Head Constable post form before the 28th of November 2023.
Notification Summary: CISF HC Recruitment 2023
|Name of Authority||CISF Head Constable|
|Apply Online Begin Date||30th October 2023|
|Posts Name||Head Constable Posts|
|Apply Online End Date||28th November 2023|
|Number of Posts||215 Posts|
Whole Facts: CISF HC Notification 2023
- Head Constable/GD- 215 Posts
The individuals should mention the info of their 12th class in the application forms of the CISF for the Head Constable posts and their certificate should be genuine.
The contenders have to prepare for multiple selection phases for the Head Constable posts of the CISF like Trial Rounds, Proficiency Exams, Physical Standard Exams, Documentation, and Medical Exams.
- For GEN/OBC/EWS Category- Rupees 100
- For SC/ST/ Ex-Serviceman Category- No Fee
A person whose age is more than 18 years and lower than 23 years is invited to submit applications for the CISF Head Constable posts.
The contenders who will pass all the selection stages of the CISF for the Head Constable posts will receive a package of Rupees 25500- 81100.
How to Apply For CISF Head Constable Notification
- The contenders are guided to see the pdf of the notification of the Head Constable posts.
- You must go through the information on the CISF vacancy notice and see the rules for filling out the form.
- The CISF organization has demanded the online form along with the full details of the 12th class, sports game details, address, DOB, etc.
- You will be required to fix the signature/ 12th DMC/ Photo in the CISF HC form.
- Pay the charges for the HC post of CISF.