There is good news for the contenders who are seeking a career in teaching or wanna do a Ph.D. The UGC NET examination for December 2023 has been announced and the online portal is active now. The contenders who have done the PG degree in the subjects under NET criteria can start registering for the NET December 2023 paper from the 01st of November 2023. The deadline to submit the applications for the UGC NET paper is the 04th of December 2023. Study the instructions to fill out the form and then submit it.
Notification Summary: CSIR UGC NET December Recruitment 2023
|Name of Authority||CSIR UGC NET December|
|Apply Online Begin Date||01st November 2023|
|Posts Name||JRF and Assis Professor Posts|
|Apply Online End Date||04th December 2023|
|Number of Posts||Various Posts|
Whole Facts: CSIR UGC NET December Notification 2023
- JRF- Various Posts
- Assis Professor- Various Posts
The contenders must have obtained the postgraduate degrees in the required subjects from the recognized college/institute/ university and then fill up the form online for CSIR UGC NET.
The contenders will have to come for the written test for the CSIR UGC NET December paper and you must prepare for the examination by checking the syllabus.
- For GEN Category- Rupees 1100
- For GEN-EWS/OBC-NCL Category- Rupees 550
- For SC/ST/Third Gender Category- Rupees 275
- For PWD Category- No Fee
The contenders need to worry about the upper age bar if they want to clear the CSIR UGC NET paper for teaching purposes but the JRF has an upper age bar of 28 years.
The contenders will get attractive packages for the JRF and teaching posts as per the central govt rules.
How to Apply For CSIR UGC NET December Notification
- The applications for the CSIR UGC NET will be submitted online.
- The contenders must visit the official portal to apply for the CSIR UGC NET.
- You need to provide the details of the PG degree and others in the CSIR UGC NET form.
- The fee is needed for the CSIR UGC NET form submission process, pay it, and then submit the application.