We are happy to announce that the Department of Personnel Sikkim has released a notification for 104 posts. The organization of the Department of Personnel Sikkim has opened the seats for Graduate and Primary Language Instructors. The contenders are required to prepare for the interview round for the jobs in the Department of Personnel Sikkim. The interview will be organized by DOPS on 07 December 2023. The contenders should study the complete details before applying for the Instructor posts in DOPS.
Notification Summary: Department of Personnel Sikkim Recruitment 2023
|Name of Authority||Department of Personnel Sikkim|
|Apply Online Begin Date||29th November 2023|
|Posts Name||Graduate and Primary Language Instructor Posts|
|Walk-In-Interview Date||07th December 2023|
|Number of Posts||104 Posts|
Entire Info: Department of Personnel Sikkim Notification 2023
- DOP/Graduate Language Instructor – 28 Posts
- DOP/Primary Language Instructor – 76 Posts
The contenders who have passed the 08th/ 09th / 10th class or 12th class or graduation degree from the approved school/board/ university are allowed to apply for the jobs in DOPS.
The contenders must prepare for the interview round if they are willing to work at the Department of Personnel Sikkim.
The contenders will not be asked to pay any fees for coming for the interview round at the Department of Personnel Sikkim.
The upper age bar given for the various posts in the Department of Personnel Sikkim will be 40 years, you must have an age below that.
- DOP/Graduate Language Instructor Posts – Rupees 18000
- DOP/Primary Language Instructor Posts – Rupees 15000
How to Apply For the Department of Personnel Sikkim Notification
- DOPS has invited applications from eligible contenders for the Instructor seats.
- The contenders who fulfill the details for the Instructor seats of DOPS must study the instructions given to attend the interview.
- Then, see the application form format for Instructor seats. 4
- Write the details on the Instructor post form carefully and paste a recent pic on the Instructor form.
- Bring the docs/certificate with the Instructor post form on the day of the interview.
- See the interview address for the Instructor posts at DOPS.