District Court Delhi Recruitment 2021: District Court Delhi publish a vacancy notice for 417 vacant positions of Process Server, Peon & Other. Delhi Court invites online applications from Indian Nationals. The application process starts on 7 February and the closing date to fill the application form is 21 February 2021. Delhi Court has put the instructions on how to apply and other details on the website. So individuals interested in the job notification must go to the official website. In the beneath article, you will get further information about recruitment.
District Court Delhi Recruitment Overview
|Organization Name||District Court Delhi|
|Posts Name||Process Server, Peon & Other|
|Starting Date to Apply Online||07.02.2021|
|Last Date to Apply Online||21.02.2021|
District Court Delhi Recruitment 2021: Important Details
|1||Peon/Orderly/ Dak Peon||276|
|2||Peon/Orderly/ Dak Peon Family Court||04|
|6||Process Server Family Court||07|
Educational Qualifications: Individuals having a 10th class certificate and 12th class certificate can apply for the above posts.
Age Criteria: Individuals age should not be less than 18 years and not be more than 27 years.
|For General and OBC||Rupees 500|
|For SC/ST/PWD/Ex-Serviceman/EWS||Rupees 250|
Pay Scale: For posts 1 to 4, the Person will get salary according to the Level third in the pay matrix as per the 7th CPC. For posts 5,6, the Person will get salary according to the Level 4th in the pay matrix as per the 7th CPC.
Selection Procedure: The selection process has the following parts.
- MCQ Objective Test
- Driving Test only for Process Server post
Official Website: Do visit the official District Court Delhi official for more details at @https://delhidistrictcourts.nic.in/.
Steps To Apply Online For District Court Delhi Recruitment 2021
- Applicants can apply for more than one post also.
- The individual should study the standard instructions given on the website.
- Individuals can take part in the recruitment process only through the online mode.
- After registration individual gets the unique application number.
- Give your educational and personal details correctly like email id, phone number, etc.
- Upload required documents, front faced snap, and signatures.
- The fee is accepted through Net banking, Debit card, and UPI only.
Important Links to Consider for District Court Delhi Recruitment 2021:
|Official Website||Find Here|
|Official Notification||Find Here|
|Apply Online||Find Here|
Note: Do read the common instructions carefully before applying for District Court Delhi Recruitment 2021.