Officer of Dy Commissioner North Lakhimpur is running a recruitment drive for skilled and eligible candidates under DY Commissioner Officer Recruitment 2021. The organization is inviting applications from interested candidates for 14 posts of Mandal Gr-III. The aspirants who want to join the post can apply by filling and submitting the online application. The end date to fill the application for the recruitment process is 17th January 2021. If you want to know more about the selection process, please read the article further.
Dy Commissioner Office Recruitment 2021
Read here the important information related to the recruitment process. Have a look at the important details below.
Name of the Organization – Office of the Dy Commissioner, North Lakhimpur
- Name of the Post – Mandal Gr III
- Total Number of Vacancies – 14
- Mode Of Application – Online
- Application Started – 2nd January 2021
- Last Date to Apply – 17th January 2021
- Official Website – nic. in
The educational qualification is very important if you want to apply for Dy Commissioner Officer recruitment. For becoming eligible, the candidates must have passed at least the 10th class education from a well-recognized board or university.
Age Limit Criteria
Aspirants should also check the age limit condition before applying for the posts. To become eligible, the age limit is set between 18-40 years. Relaxation is available for the candidates from reserved categories.
Dy Commissioner Office Lakhimpur Recruitment 2021 – Important Details
The candidates for the spots will be selected on the basis of their performance in the written exam and computer practical exam conducted by the organization.
The candidates will be provided with an attractive salary of Rs. 14000-60500 with a grade pay of Rs. 6200 per Month. For more details, you can see the official notification on the official website.
How to Apply for DY Commissioner Office Recruitment 2021?
Candidates are required to apply online for the recruitment process. Here is the complete step by step details that will help you fill the online application form.
- First of all, the candidates should visit the official website of Dy Commissioner Office Lakhimpur.
- Then, find the official notification and application link.
- Then, read the complete official notification and fill in the complete details like your name, address, educational qualification, experience details, etc.
- Then, upload your photograph and signature.
- Check the details you have entered and submit the form before the last date.
- Also, take a printout of the complete form as it will be used in the future.