GUJCET 2017. Online Application Form. Gujarat CET 2017 apply online @ www.gseb.org
Admission Committee for Professional Courses in various Govt Colleges has announced that GUJCET examination is being incorporated as the common entrance test for admission to degree engineering, degree/ diploma pharmacy after std XII (science) from the admission year 2017 onwards.
The students who are willing to appear in GUJCET can apply online at www.gseb.org. The GUJCET Exam date is May 11. The aspirants can apply online from 30 March to 16 April 2017. The direct link to apply online is given below.
GUJCET Online application form GUJCET 2017 Exam Date
|GUJCET Online application form details & Exam date|
|Exam Name||Gujarat Common Entrance Test|
|Online application Starts||30/3/2017|
|Last date to apply||15/04/2017|
For admission in the session 2017-2018, merit list will be prepared by awarding 60% weight age to percentile marks obtained in theory subjects of physics, chemistry, mathematics / biology of all four semesters examination of std XI and std XII science conducted by Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary Board in March 2017 and 40% weight age to percentile marks obtained in state level GUJCET 2017.
GUJCET 2017 Application Form
GUJCET 2017 application form is to be submitted by the eligible candidates only. The eligibility criteria for this state level common entrance exam will be as specified in the information brochure and notification. The candidates are advised thoroughly read the brochure and understand all about the exam before proceeding to fill up the application form of Gujarat CET 2017.
Important dates for GUJCET official notification 2017, GUJCET admit card 2017, answer key availability, GUJCET result 2017 are given below.
|Publication of official notification confirming that GUJCET will be held||December 2, 2016|
|Publication of detailed official notification for Gujarat CET 2017||March / April 2017|
|Last date to apply||May 2017|
|Download GUJCET 2017 admit card||May 2017|
|GUJCET 2017 exam||11 May 2017|
|Official answer keys are released by GSEB||May 2017|
|Declaration of GujCET 2017 result||May 2017|
|Counseling and seat allotment||June 2017|
- Name of Exam: GUJCET 2017 (GUJRAT COMMON ENTRANCE TEST)
- Courses Offered: ENGINEERING, DEGREE/DIPLOMA,
- Exam Date: 11 May 2017
Maximum Marks: 120
Type of questions: Multiple choice (Objective Type) questions (MCQ), four options given for each question, out of which one option is the correct one.
Language of question paper: The question papers of the examination are in Gujarati, Hindi and English languages.
How to apply for GUJCET 2017
The following key points can be mentioned about the application form submission.
- GujCET 2017 application form will have fields related to personal details of the candidate, his / her educational qualification, correspondence address and number details.
- Candidate will have to enter correct details in the application form of GujCET 2017 which can be verified from his / her official documents at later stages of the admission process.
- In the process to apply for GujCET 2017, a candidate may also be asked to attach or upload (if online form) photograph and signature. These specifics will be reflected in the admit card (hall ticket) of GujCET 2017.