HAL Bangalore Teacher Recruitment: Hindustan Aeronautics Limited Education Committee, Bangalore, publishes a 27 PRT, TGT, PGT position notification. Interested candidates should visit the official website and read out the advertisement carefully. Eligible candidates must send the filled application form to the specified address before 31 January 2021. Other details about the HAL recruitment like educational qualification, pay scale, age limit, selection process, how to apply, etc., are described below.
HAL Bangalore Teacher Recruitment Overview
|Organization Name||Hindustan Aeronautics Limited, Bangalore|
|Posts Name||PRT, TGT, PGT|
|Last Date to Apply Offline||31.01.2021|
HAL Bangalore Teacher Recruitment 2021: Important Details
|1||Kannada – PRT||02|
|14||Music, Art & Craft-PRT||01|
|16||Junior Office Assistant (JOA)||01|
- Kannada, PRT – Candidate should have a graduate degree with Kannada as one of the main subjects and B.Ed.
- Hindi, TGT & PRT – Candidate should have done a graduate degree with Hindi as one of the main subjects and B.Ed. With Hindi. Preference will be given to candidates having Sanskrit as one of the subjects, along with Hindi.
- English, TGT & PRT -Candidates having done a graduate degree with English as one of the main subjects and B.Ed.With English.
- Maths, TGT & PRT – Candidate has done a graduate degree with Maths as one of the main subjects and B.Ed.
- Science, TGT & PRT – Candidates are having a graduate degree in Physics, Chemistry, Biology (PCB) OR Physics, Chemistry, Maths (PCM) and B.Ed with Physics, Chemistry, Maths or Biology (Zoology/ Botany).
- Social Studies, TGT – Candidates have a graduate degree with two subjects out of History, Political Science, Economics, Sociology, or Graduate with History or Political Science or Geography as a main subject and B.Ed.
- Chemistry, PGT – Candidate having a PG degree in Chemistry and B.Ed.With Chemistry.
- Computer Science, PRT – Candidate posseing B.E/ B.Tech degree in CS/IT or M.Sc in Computers/ IT or MCA/ BCA.
- Physical Education, PRT -Candidate should have done Graduate/Diploma in Physical Education from a recognized University.
- Music, PRT – Candidate should have done Graduate with Music from an Institute recognized by AICTE.
- Art & Craft, PRT – Candidate should have a graduate degree in Drawing and Painting /Art/Fine Art with two years diploma.
- Librarian, PRT –Candidates are are having a B.Lib/ M.Lib or Graduate/PG with Library Science diploma are eligible for the post.
- Counselor, PRT – Candidate having a graduate/PG in Psychology or PG in Child Development or Graduate/PG with Diploma in Career Guidance and Counseling.
- Junior Office Assistant (JOA) – Candidates having B.Com with Computers & Tally Operational knowledge. Good communication skills in English and Kannada are also required.
- For PRT – 2 Years
- For TGT – 5 Years
- For PGT – 5 Years
- For JOA – 2 Years
- For PRT and TGT age limit is 45 Years.
- For PGT age limit is 50 Years.
- For the JOA posts, the age limit is 35 Years.
Candidates have to pay Rupees 200 in the form of a Demand Draft.
- For PRT Post, candidates will get Rupees 54000 per month.
- For TGT Post, candidates will get Rupees 67500 per month.
- For PGT Post, candidates will get Rupees 71000 per month.
- For Junior Office Assistant (JOA) Post, candidates will get Rupees 30000 per month.
The selection process comprises of following steps.
- Written Test
Only shortlisted applicants will be intimated via Email for the following phases.
Do visit the website of HAL for more information at @https://hal-india.co.in.
Steps To Apply For HAL Bangalore Teacher Recruitment 2021
Candidates should visit the official website and read out all the instructions carefully. Fill the application form in the given format. Send the application form along with asked documents to the specified address written below before the last date.
To The Secretary, HAL Gnanajyoti School, HAL East Extension Township, GBJ Colony, Marathahalli Post, Bangalore-560037.
Important Links to Consider for HAL Bangalore Teacher Recruitment 2021:
|Official Website||Find Here|
|Official Notification||Find Here|
Note: Management can also extend the tenure regularly upon completion of 5 years based on performance.