The Haryana Police Department has some excellent news for those who graduated in the class of 2012. Currently, there are 2000 open positions for Special Police Officers. Applications for SPO positions will only be accepted online. The key dates for submitting SPO forms are from August 28, 2022, through September 30, 2022.
Haryana Police Recruitment 2022: Key Points
|Authority official Name||Haryana Police|
|Official online Website||https://haryanapolice.gov.in/login|
|Name of posts||Special Police Officers|
|Begin Date For Online Application||Started|
|End Date For Online Applying||30.09.22|
Office of the Haryana Police Recruitment 2022: Important Information
Special Police Officers- 2000 Posts
- KKR- 85
- RWR- 70
- NUH- 118
- NNI- 97
- YNR- 113
- AMB- 86
- HNS- 65
- FBD- 141
- RTK- 133
- FTB- 41
- and other districts
- Candidates for the Haryana Police SPO positions must have successfully completed the 12th grade at an accredited university, college, or institute.
- Candidates who fall within the range of 18 and 25 years of age are eligible for hiring by the Haryana Police.
- For ESM of Haryana-No Fee
- For General/Male-Rupees 150
- For SC/OBC/EWS females of Haryana-Rupees 18
- For SC/OBC/EWS Male of Haryana-Rupees 35
- For General/Female-Rupees 75
- The selected SPO would receive a monthly salary in the range of Rs. 21700-69100.
Official Web Address:
For additional updates, visit the website at: https://haryanapolice.gov.in/login
Application Procedure For Haryana Police Recruitment 2022:
- Visit the webpage for the Haryana Police.
- Online SPO online application completion.
- Upload the documents, photos, and certifications.
- For the SPO positions, pay the application fee for submission.
- Afterward, send in the SPO application.