Haryana Police Bharti 2019 Haryana Police Constable Recruitment 2019 Haryana Police Sub Inspector Recruitment for 6000 Posts, 5000 Male Constable, 1000 Female Constables, 400 Sub Inspector Posts Advertisement No. 6/2019 Apply online
Online applications are invited from eligible candidates for various posts in Haryana Police Department. A recruitment notice for a total of 6000 Constable posts (5000 Male & 1000 Female) and 400 Sub Inspector posts has been released on the official website of Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC). The candidates can apply through online mode only from 12/06/2019 to 11/07/2019. Check the detailed notification for Haryana Police Constable Recruitment 2019 through the direct link given below.
हरियाणा पुलिस विभाग में कांस्टेबल (6000 महिला/पुरुष) और सब-इंस्पेक्टर (400 पुरुष)पदों पर भर्ती के लिए एक विज्ञप्ति जारी की गई है | भर्ती का आयोजन हरियाणा कर्मचारी चयन आयोग द्वारा किया जा रहा है | योग्य उम्मीदवार विभाग की आधिकारिक वेबसाइट से आवेदन कर सकेंगे | आवेदन करने के लिए तिथियां 12 जून से 11 जुलाई तक हैं |
|Name of the Post||Number of Posts|
|Haryana Police Constable||
|Haryana Police Sub Inspector||
HSSC Haryana Police Constable Recruitment 2019
|Recruitment Authority Name||Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC)|
|Date of advertisement||June 2019|
|Online Application Starts||12/06/2019|
|Online Application Last Date||11/07/2019 (Extended)|
|FEE deposit Last Date||15/07/2019 (Extended)|
- For Constable
- Candidate must have 10+2 or equivalent
- Hindi/Sanskrit up to 10th class
- For Sub Inspector
- Graduation Degree or equivalent
- Hindi/ Sanskrit up to 10th Class
Age Limit: For Haryana Police Constable posts the applicants age should be between 18-25 years while the candidates should be of Age of between 21 to 27 years for Sub Inspector posts. The reserved categories will get relaxation according to the Government Norms. A Candidate can have a maximum of 5 Years of relaxation. See the detailed notification for the confirmation.
- Written Test (Knowledge Test)
- Physical Measurement Test (PMT)
- Physical Screening Test (PST)
Application Fee: The candidates who are applying for the Recruitment will have to pay Rs as an application fee under the unreserved section. The Reserved Section Candidates will have to Pay RS as listed below
- General Category & Other State Candidates: 100 Rs for male/ 50 Rs for Female
- Reserved Categories: 25 Rs for Male/ 13 Rs female
Sub Inspector Fee:
- General Category & Other State Candidates: 150 Rs
- Reserved Categories: 75 Rs
How to apply online for Recruitment?
- First of all, the candidates should download the Official Notification and Read carefully.
- Then, head over to the Official Website for the Recruitment
- Click the Register/Registration Button
- Enter Your Details, Mobile Number, and Email ID.
- Complete your registration.
- Now fill your academic details and experience (If required).
- Finally, submit your Application for the concerned Recruitment
|Official Website||Admit Card|