The posts of Warder are vacant in Himachal Pradesh govt. The notification for male and female warder seats is released by HP Prisons & Correctional Service Dept. The number of posts is 91 for Warder seats in HP govt. The registration process for HP Prisons & Correctional Service Dept Warder seats has been initiated from the 23rd of November 2023 and the aspired contenders can submit their forms for Warder seats before the 22nd of December 2023. All willing contenders must survey the eligibility requirements before applying for HP Prisons & Correctional Service Dept jobs.
Notification Summary: HP Prisons & Correctional Service Dept Recruitment 2023
|Name of Authority
|HP Prisons & Correctional Service Dept
|Apply Online Begin Date
|23rd November 2023
|Apply Online End Date
|22nd December 2023
|Number of Posts
Whole Facts: HP Prisons & Correctional Service Dept Notification 2023
- Warder/Male- 77 Posts
- Warder/Female- 14 Posts
The contenders who want to submit the forms for HP Prisons & Correctional Service Dept open posts for the job of Warder are required to have done the 12th grade from the authorized college/ school/organization.
The contenders must prepare for the Physical measurement test and physical efficiency exam and check the weight/height for the Warder posts of the HP govt.
- For GEN Category- Rupees 200
- For SC/ST/OBC/IRDP/BPL/EWS Category- Rupees 50
The contenders can have their age more than 18 years and less than 23 years if they want to deposit the forms for HP Prisons & Correctional Service Dept Warder seats.
The contenders who meet the selection standards for the Warder seats of HP Prisons & Correctional Service Dept will be hired on a scale of Rupees 12120.
How to Apply For HP Prisons & Correctional Service Dept Notification
- View the details mentioned in the Warder job notification and then open the Details.
- Put the valid details in the HP Prisons & Correctional Service Dept form.
- Prepare the digital copy of the recent pic/signature/DMC and fix them with the Warder form.
- Go for the payment process and submit the Warder post form on the HP Prisons & Correctional Service Dept website on time.