The Indian Institute of Mass Communication works to enhance Journalism, Oral & Visual Communication in the country and is regulated by the Ministry of Information & Broadcasting. It has now released a notification on its official site http://iimc.nic.in/ regarding the fulfillment of Associate Professor, Assistant Professor, etc. on the vacant 08 seats. The applications will be accepted offline till 15 January 2021.
IIMC Recruitment Notification Brief Information
|Department Name||Indian Institute of Mass Communication|
|Posts Name||Associate Professor, Assistant Professor|
|Last Date To Apply||15 January 2021|
IIMC Recruitment Complete Essential & Eligibility Details
Name Of The Posts:
- Associate Professor: 06
- Assistant Professor: 02
Educational Qualifications: Master’s degree with at least 55 percent marks is the necessary degree that needs to behold by the applicants seeking employment under IIMC with experience of over 8 years for Associate Professor post.
Age Criteria: The applicants should be a maximum of 65 years of age.
Application Fee: A demand draft of Rs.200 is to be payable by all category applicants drawn in favor of the IIMC, New Delhi.
- Applicants who are appointed as Associate Professor will get a pay ranging between Rs. Rs. 1,31,40 – 2,17,100 per month.
- Applicants who are appointed as Assistant Professor will get a pay of Rs.57700 – Rs.182400 per month.
Selection Procedure: The interview performance will the basis of the selection of applicants.
Important Details Regarding IIMC Recruitment
The application form submission has started and is to be done by 15 January 2021 by sending the application forms to the registered address.
The posting under this recruitment will be done at IIMC main Campus in New Delhi or in any Regional Campus situated all over India.
How To Apply Online For IIMC Recruitment 2021
- Go to the Site of IIMC.
- Look for the form regarding Professor Recruitment and download it.
- Fill it with all the accurate details without any doubling or cutting on the application form.
- Attach all the required documents demanded by IIMC along with DD of Rs.200
- Submit the application form to the office of Assistant Registrar (Admn.), Indian Institute of Mass Communication, Aruna Asaf Ali Road, JNU New Campus, New Delhi – 110 067
Significant Links for IIMC Recruitment Online
|Official Notification||Find Here|
|IIMC Application Registration||Find Here|
|Online IIMC Application Link||Find Here|